PDA

View Full Version : On National TV(next 3 games)

joeywpb
05-26-2002, 11:40 AM
Today on WGN @ 2 pm est vs Det
Mon on espn2 @ 8 pm est vs NY
Tues on WGN @ 8 pm est vs NY

*woo hoo* (for all the people long distance, and with out directv)

I would also like to give a *shout out* to the ralley monkey(way to come back last nite). We are "Han Solo" in first :)

Have a great(and safe) memorial day everyone, and a salute to all that have fallen and to all protecting us as we speak.

MarqSox
05-26-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by joeywpb
Today on WGN @ 2 pm est vs Det
Tues on WGN @ 8 pm est vs NY

*woo hoo* (for all the people long distance, and with out directv)

I would also like to give a *shout out* to the ralley monkey(way to come back last nite). We are "Han Solo" in first :)

Have a great(and safe) memorial day everyone, and a salute to all that have fallen and to all protecting us as we speak.

I'll raise a glass to all of that! Woohoo! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

DrCrawdad
05-26-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by joeywpb

Will this ESPN game be broadcast in Chicago? Or will it get blacked-out in the Chicago-area?

-DrCrawdad

Jerry_Manuel
05-26-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
Will this ESPN game be broadcast in Chicago? Or will it get blacked-out in the Chicago-area?

-DrCrawdad

It's on FSN, so I doubt the ESPN feed will be on.

doublem23
05-26-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad

-DrCrawdad

I hope not because that's Robin Ventura's first game back!

Not that I care, I'll be there, front and center! I wouldn't miss this game for anything, even my own funeral.

MarqSox
05-26-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

I hope not because that's Robin Ventura's first game back!

Not that I care, I'll be there, front and center! I wouldn't miss this game for anything, even my own funeral.

I can't make the game, Doublem, so clap twice as hard on my behalf.

GASHWOUND
05-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

It's on FSN, so I doubt the ESPN feed will be on.

Isn't that always the case?
I don't really remember the game being telecast at the same time when ESPN has the game, its always is blacked out in the Chicagoland area unless its a ESPN's Sunday night game. That sucks to cause sometimes I would rather watch the game on ESPN so I can listen to the announcers and listen to their take of our team and players.