PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Sox on TV today

Sockinchisox
03-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Sox are playing the Dodgers on CSN today at 2, and they will be on MLB.TV every game they play up until the 11th. They're also on WGN on Wednesday night/Thursday afternoon playing the Cubs in Vegas.

Sockinchisox
03-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon.

Ya you're right, sorry about that.

guillensdisciple
03-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Don't forget at 1:30 until 2 on comcast sports net: Ozzie and Joe Torre are being interviewed to speak of the state of the game.

I am excited to see two opposing attitudes answer questions about the game of baseball.

Sox
03-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Guess an out of towner like me won't get to see the game since I don't have that channel on my cable......Bummer!!!!! But the good part is I do get WGN but I will only be watching when the Sox are playing....I can't stand to watch the Flubbies.

DSpivack
03-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Guess an out of towner like me won't get to see the game since I don't have that channel on my cable......Bummer!!!!! But the good part is I do get WGN but I will only be watching when the Sox are playing....I can't stand to watch the Flubbies.

If you get MLB Network, Sox-Dodgers is on 5ET/4CT today.

SouthSideSoxFan
03-01-2009, 04:03 PM
And if you have an account, it's on MLB.TV and seems not to be subject to blackout rules. I'm in the city of Chicago and am watching.

MarySwiss
03-01-2009, 04:07 PM
And if you have an account, it's on MLB.TV and seems not to be subject to blackout rules. I'm in the city of Chicago and am watching.

Grrrrr! I canceled my MLB.TV because MrMarySwiss said he was planning to switch to Direct TV and get the Extra Innings package. Unfortunately, he hasn't done it yet, so I'm screwed. :angry:

I feel a family fight coming on!