PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get their tickets from the White Sox?

SOXfnNlansing
02-18-2009, 04:41 PM
I just got that yellow envelope with Friday Sox/cub with parking tickets enclosed:bandance:. Spring is getting closer:gulp:

chisoxfanatic
02-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Hey, that game is part of my plan. Where did you get tickets?

I'd imagine our season ticket boxes will arrive in 3-4 weeks.

SOXfnNlansing
02-18-2009, 05:22 PM
I bought that game on last Monday's presale. They sent that game because I got parking pass with it. The other games and ST's won't come for a while. It was just a nice suprise to see that game come so quick.

WhiteSoxJunkie
02-18-2009, 05:32 PM
I got my Ozzie Plan tickets a month ago.

It's Dankerific
02-18-2009, 05:55 PM
I had OD arrive on tuesday. Still waiting on others.

roylestillman
02-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Yep, presales from last Monday arrived today.

whitesox901
02-18-2009, 06:08 PM
you guys totally wiped everything out, the games I want, all that's left is upper reserved via ticketmaster...and i'm not in the mood to get overcharged via stubhub

chisoxfanatic
02-18-2009, 06:11 PM
you guys totally wiped everything out, the games I want, all that's left is upper reserved via ticketmaster...and i'm not in the mood to get overcharged via stubhub
You never know if something will become available on the WSI Ticket Exchange. Don't lose hope. :smile:

Bruizer
02-19-2009, 01:13 AM
My four Labor Day tickets against Boston arrived in the mail on Tuesday. :bandance:

Frontman
02-19-2009, 06:55 AM
I wonder how many of the ST packs will be shipped still through DHL. They're really suffering, and the USPS has seen *some* of what they used to carry come our way.

I just hope FedEx doesn't get them, for the ticketholders sake. The drivers I see are terrible.

soxfan21
02-19-2009, 07:03 AM
I wonder how many of the ST packs will be shipped still through DHL. They're really suffering, and the USPS has seen *some* of what they used to carry come our way.

I just hope FedEx doesn't get them, for the ticketholders sake. The drivers I see are terrible.

I thought a good majority last year came through USPS. I got mine that way and know of many others that received them through USPS as well. I hope they dont come through FedEx either, they just usually leave the box on my porch without ringing the doorbell or anything, but I am pretty sure they will be sent through USPS this year again, or at least I really hope so.

The Dude
02-19-2009, 07:12 AM

I feel horrible for you that we season ticket holders get pre-sale perks after shelling out thousands every year. :rolleyes:

Scottiehaswheels
02-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Did anyone else never receive a relocation form by chance?

bridgeportcopper
02-19-2009, 01:23 PM
I feel horrible for you that we season ticket holders get pre-sale perks after shelling out thousands every year. :rolleyes:

Relax douche - not everyone can afford the time or money to attend every game. Makes you no more of a fan than whitesox901!

I want Mags back
02-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Relax douche - not everyone can afford the time or money to attend every game. Makes you no more of a fan than whitesox901!

:rolleyes:

ST's are the reason the team has the money to field a team. They deserve the extra perks.

doublem23
02-19-2009, 09:13 PM
:rolleyes:

ST's are the reason the team has the money to field a team. They deserve the extra perks.

No one's saying they don't deserve extra perks, just not to have such a smug attitude about it.