PDA

View Full Version : Party Suites

DoItForDanPasqua
02-06-2009, 10:47 PM
I'm considering buying tickets to a party suite for opening day, but I'm having a hard time finding out information. Does anyone know where the actual outside seating is and if you can sit and watch from the suite itself? I realize this is not a private suite and I learned from a WSI thread in August that the beer can run out. Can anyone who has rented one of these suites in the past help me out?

Thanks

MCHSoxFan
02-07-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm considering buying tickets to a party suite for opening day, but I'm having a hard time finding out information. Does anyone know where the actual outside seating is and if you can sit and watch from the suite itself? I realize this is not a private suite and I learned from a WSI thread in August that the beer can run out. Can anyone who has rented one of these suites in the past help me out?

Thanks

Dimond Suit or Terrace Suit? Once I know which one I can tell you.

DoItForDanPasqua
02-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Terrace Suite.

MCHSoxFan
02-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Terrace Suite.

Okay thanks. I am guessing this is the one from eBay? lol Here is your answer: The suit holds 600 people. There are not enough outdoor seats for the suit. I suggest you get there early and get a seats. If you get beer or food, and you are going with at least one another person, have that person hold your seats while you get food/drinks go to the bathroom. Now, about the beer. I would not hold back. If you want a beer...Take it! However, I am guessing it depends on the package the person renting the suit bought. Most likely, if it does run out, there will be more put out.

DoItForDanPasqua
02-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the info, and you're right: the tickets are on Ebay.