PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride Club Premier

TParkin550
02-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Has anyone out there received their premier gift (pin) from last years club? I never received the t-shirt from 2007 and haven't received anything this year. I am seriously doubting that I will sign up this year :angry:

Anyone know who to contact on this?

Thanks and Go Sox!

Tom

Ragator43
02-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Has anyone out there received their premier gift (pin) from last years club? I never received the t-shirt from 2007 and haven't received anything this year. I am seriously doubting that I will sign up this year :angry:

Anyone know who to contact on this?

Thanks and Go Sox!

Tom

The pin arrived in mid December for me. Honestly you're not missing out on much. It's the Sox logo with AL Central Divisions Champions written around it. If you still want to know what it looks like, go to whitesox.com and look at the background for the homepage.

soxfan21
02-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Received the pin in early January, nothing specail. I'm not joining the club either this year, waste of money last year and won't be missing much.

Irishsoxfan
02-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Didn't receive the t-shirt in 2007 or a reply to my email asking why so I didn't sign up in 08. It's a pity, I liked having the membership card in my wallet.