PDA

View Full Version : be realistic now


oldcomiskey
05-24-2002, 05:29 PM
how far do you think the Sox will go--barring a strike of course----I would feel a whole lot better with one more good starter-----

Daver
05-24-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by oldcomiskey
how far do you think the Sox will go--barring a strike of course----I would feel a whole lot better with one more good starter-----

You'll have one when Rocky is healthy.

Soxheads
05-24-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by oldcomiskey
how far do you think the Sox will go--barring a strike of course----I would feel a whole lot better with one more good starter-----

It's way too early to tell, but I'll say ALCS.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
05-24-2002, 06:55 PM
I think we'll get to the ALCS myself & then take that one seven before falling to New Yawk. It'll be sad too because The Yankmees will have the entire country on their side & the Chisox wil only have about half a city with them.

Tragg
05-24-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by oldcomiskey
how far do you think the Sox will go--barring a strike of course----I would feel a whole lot better with one more good starter-----


We'll win the division. If somehow we draw the mariners (WC from West is about the only way), we'll beat them. Bosox with Martinez twice are hard to beat in a 5 game series and the yanks are the yanks.

doublem23
05-24-2002, 09:45 PM
I don't think anyone doubts the fact that barring a strike (like you said), or a major injury, this division is hear for the Sox to lose.

Once you get into a 5-game set, well... It all goes crazy from there.

Jerry_Manuel
05-24-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
this division is hear for the Sox to lose.

I think they can still win it if they lose their hearing!

:)

doublem23
05-24-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


I think they can still win it if they lose their hearing!

:)

Damn you, JM! :)

No fair, My mind is in summer vacation mode! :D:

Jerry_Manuel
05-24-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Damn you, JM! :)

No fair, My mind is in summer vacation mode! :D:

Didn't mean to take advantage of you! :smile:

doublem23
05-24-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Didn't mean to take advantage of you! :smile:

S'all right, I got you back (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=94015#post94015)! :D:

Maggliosfan09
05-24-2002, 10:27 PM
i think we're goin all da way if we can get past the mariners

Jerry_Manuel
05-24-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
S'all right, I got you back (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=94015#post94015)! :D:

What the hell is this? It's no fun when you correct me! :smile: