PDA

View Full Version : ***....


CLR01
08-03-2001, 09:25 PM
..are you guys slipping? Only 16 of you picked burly, usually theres atleast 5-6 more. Are you trying to make my job easy?


Watch PhG go and pick Konerko or Jose C. since i pretty much already have it done.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
..are you guys slipping? Only 16 of you picked burly, usually theres atleast 5-6 more. Are you trying to make my job easy?


Watch PhG go and pick Konerko or Jose C. since i pretty much already have it done.

To bad Embree didn't win!
Because if he did I would have won right CLR!

CLR01
08-03-2001, 09:30 PM
Because if he did I would have won right CLR!



Ofcourse not, i would have just changed it to Harold.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
Ofcourse not, i would have just changed it to Harold.

:harold
Don't make fun of me like that.

Daver
08-03-2001, 09:41 PM
I didn't get home from work in time to post my pick,and I didn't want tp pull a Jerry and post it in the 5th inning.

CLR01
08-03-2001, 09:46 PM
:harold


Don't make fun of me like that.





"Shut up old man."

:slowswing

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by daver
I didn't get home from work in time to post my pick,and I didn't want tp pull a Jerry and post it in the 5th inning.

Daver I'll have you know it was the bottom of the 3rd not the 5th!

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
"Shut up old man."
:slowswing


:rowand
I am taking your job.

CLR01
08-03-2001, 09:52 PM
:rowand

I am taking your job.




"Not if i start crying about playing time. Remember i am still the guy."

:slowswing

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
"Not if i start crying about playing time. Remember i am still the guy."
:slowswing

:jerry
Score one for Chris!

Daver
08-03-2001, 09:55 PM
Don't make me have to put you two in the corner.

:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by daver
Don't make me have to put you two in the corner.

:)

:slowswing:rowand
A corner deathmatch it is!

CLR01
08-03-2001, 09:58 PM
Don't make me have to put you two in the corner.



"Hey that fine by me, i can play both left and right field. Maggs better watch out. But just one question, why does Rowand always have to tag along, doesnt he have a life of his own?"

:slowswing

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
"Hey that fine by me, i can play both left and right field. Maggs better watch out. But just one question, why does Rowand always have to tag along, doesnt he have a life of his own?"

:slowswing

:rowand
No I don't Mr. Singleton.

Bmr31
08-03-2001, 10:55 PM
can i say Jerry Manuel is a ***** on this board?

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
can i say Jerry Manuel is a ***** on this board?

To the real Jerry yes, to me the poster no you cannot.

Bmr31
08-03-2001, 10:59 PM
LOL of course i was talking about the real Jerry.......

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
LOL of course i was talking about the real Jerry.......

I never know with you BMR you are what I would call a loose cannon. You will say anything to anyone at anytime.