PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Green hits 4 HRs

Jjav829
05-23-2002, 03:12 PM
He homered 4 times today against the Brewers. So this has happened twice already in this season so far. Damn juice ball era...Green 4 HR's (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/gameUpdate?gameId=220523108)

moochpuppy
05-23-2002, 03:22 PM
I guess now all we'll here is how we lost out on this trade too. Oh wait, we never had Shawn Green.....thank God something the Sox can't be blamed for.

:D:

FarWestChicago
05-23-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
I guess now all we'll here is how we lost out on this trade too. Oh wait, we never had Shawn Green.....thank God something the Sox can't be blamed for.

:D: Somebody will find a way to blame KW for it and call him a moron. Never underestimate the Junior Kenblanks
Corps!! :D:

Jjav829
05-23-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Somebody will find a way to blame KW for it and call him a moron. Never underestimate the Junior Kenblanks
Corps!! :D: It's KW fault because he got the GM job. If he didn't get the job and Dan Evans did, Evans surely would have pulled off a trade for Green by now and he would be hitting 4 home runs a game for us!!! But since KW is such a dumbass he never bothered to trade for Shawn Green and so now we're stuck without Green. KW is a moron! :D:

FarWestChicago
05-23-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
It's KW fault because he got the GM job. If he didn't get the job and Dan Evans did, Evans surely would have pulled off a trade for Green by now and he would be hitting 4 home runs a game for us!!! But since KW is such a dumbass he never bothered to trade for Shawn Green and so now we're stuck without Green. KW is a moron! :D: Not bad, Jjav. Take off the teal, change the poster's name to one of the Corps and you could easily sell that one. :smile:

Jjav829
05-23-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Not bad, Jjav. Take off the teal, change the poster's name to one of the Corps and you could easily sell that one. :smile:

Thanks West. Thats makes me feel great knowing I could be kenblanks if I wanted to. :D:

FarWestChicago
05-23-2002, 03:35 PM

Thanks West. Thats makes me feel great knowing I could be kenblanks if I wanted to. :D: No, he's like Highlander. There can be only one. But, you could join the Junior Kenblanks Corps with that bitching ability. :D:

MattSharp
05-23-2002, 04:36 PM
Isn't it kidna amazing? This had happened once before this season in the last like 15 years and it happened twice in the last month? Not to mention its always by guys who wouldn't expect?

Green is a great hitter but he only had three HRs the whole season before this......

rmusacch
05-23-2002, 04:44 PM
It's KW fault because he got the GM job. If he didn't get the job and Dan Evans did, Evans surely would have pulled off a trade for Green by now and he would be hitting 4 home runs a game for us!!! But since KW is such a dumbass he never bothered to trade for Shawn Green and so now we're stuck without Green. KW is a moron! :D:

I know you are being sarcastic but didn't Green get traded to the Dodgers before Kenny became GM of the Sox?