PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ST holders looking for Spring training tickets....

SOXfnNlansing
01-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Check your email tomorrow morning before 11amCST for the code to presale event.

soxfan21
01-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Saw this, probably will pick up some for one weekend in march for a nice little get away, especially if this weather keeps up.

Medford Bobby
01-13-2009, 11:28 PM
what time should I stand in line at TEP??:scratch:

SOXfnNlansing
01-15-2009, 10:43 PM
If anyone wants to get tickets before Monday, the code is WhiteSox.

I got 3/21, 3/25, and 3/26. Can't wait to hang out in AZ with WSI friends.

manders_01
01-15-2009, 11:36 PM
I picked up tix for 3.20 (seats), 3.21 (berm) and 3.22 (@ A's). Look forward to seeing my fellow WSIers and relaxing! :bandance:

MarySwiss
01-16-2009, 09:18 AM
I got seats right behind the visitors' dugout for 3/9 vs Cleveland. Going with my Tribe fan friend, and I plan to wear my Pierzynski green pinstripe jersey for obvious reasons. :cool:

Also 3/21 out on the berm.

It's starting to feel like spring is right around the corner! :D:

doublem23
01-16-2009, 09:19 AM
It's starting to feel like spring is right around the corner! :D:

Apparently it's not -16 F where you live.

MarySwiss
01-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Apparently it's not -16 F where you live.

Okay, sourpuss; I was just trying to cheer you guys up! :smile:

Believe me, I know how cold it is. And even though you know it won't last forever, it does get to you.

My best friend who lives in Aurora and hates the cold e-mailed to tell me that since she has Monday and Tuesday off, she figured now would be a good time to visit, but she couldn't find a low-priced fare. I told her she probably wouldn't considering that not only is this one of the few currently warm spots, but we're also hosting the NFC championship game. However, if I know her, she's at O'Hare right now looking to grab a flight out! And the guest room is ready.

Doub, does it help to remember that pitchers and catchers report next month?

doublem23
01-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Doub, does it help to remember that pitchers and catchers report next month?

Not yet, still got football to keep me preoccupied. Once the February doldrums hit, though, is when I start the countdown.

MarySwiss
01-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Not yet, still got football to keep me preoccupied. Once the February doldrums hit, though, is when I start the countdown.

You know, I think that's the winter month I hated most back home--February. Not much going on and typically very little sunshine as I recall.

Not much going on here in Feb. either; everybody sits around waiting for March Madness.

Somebody really ought to do something about February.