PDA

View Full Version : Lets make everyone from The Expos and Twins all stars

TheBigHurt
05-23-2002, 02:28 PM
I read a instesting article from Paul White In Baseball Weekly. He said we should vote everyone from the Twins and Expos to the all star game to piss Bud and his possy off. Even guys like Barret, Vidro, Guerrero from the expos and Hunter from the twinkies actully desire to start (or at least be there). And i know you may not want to vote all those twinkies in you should at least put some in. if not put some Sox like konerko, Big Hurt, Maggs in. and put everyone from the expos in there. who cares if some of them are injured or in the minors vote them in anyway. and who knows maybe there will be like 5 expos starting...ok probaly not but cant we at least try?

heres your 2002 all star team:
AL
Doug Mienkiewicz-1B
Luis Rivas-2B
Cristian Guzman-SS
Corey Koskie-3B
AJ Pierzynski-C
Brain Buchannan-OF
Tori Hunter-OF
Jacque Jones-OF

NL
Lee Stevens-1B
Jose Vidro-2B
Orlando Cabera-SS
Fernado Tatis-3B
Micheal Barret-C
Vladimir Guerrero-OF
Peter Bergerson-OF
Brad Wilkerson-OF

MarqSox
05-23-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
I read a instesting article from Paul White In Baseball Weekly. He said we should vote everyone from the Twins and Expos to the all star game to piss Bud and his possy off. Even guys like Barret, Vidro, Guerrero from the expos and Hunter from the twinkies actully desire to start (or at least be there). And i know you may not want to vote all those twinkies in you should at least put some in.

Screw that, I hate the Twins.

MattSharp
05-23-2002, 09:04 PM
Wow. I can't help think that due to your n00bness you could be a troll Twin's fan.

If that is not the case, you are officially the dumbest person I have ever come across.......

Soxheads
05-23-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp
Wow. I can't help think that due to your n00bness you could be a troll Twin's fan.

If that is not the case, you are officially the dumbest person I have ever come across.......

I don't know about that. There's been many dumber. :smile:

Iguana775
05-23-2002, 11:34 PM
i was going to say something before but i thought i'd hold my tongue. i would rather vote all the sox to it. i am not going to vote for them(twins, expos). if they deserve it, then i might. if not...

TheBigHurt
05-24-2002, 09:58 AM
I never said i was a twin fan so all of you shut the hell up that thinks that.

TheBigHurt
05-24-2002, 10:09 AM
you left out part of m quote the part the says i know must of you sox fans wont do that so add in sox.

Iwritecode
05-24-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by MattSharp

Originally posted by TheBigHurt
I never said i was a twin fan so all of you shut the hell up that thinks that.

Well, that makes the second part of matt's post true then...

Besides, what's the point? There are better ways to piss Bud off. The fan boycott, if it actually works, is one. There's no way there will be enough people voting for the Twins to over come the millions of orientals voting for the entire Seattle team. I'm sure people will be voting for Vlad and a few Twins that might deserve to go but that's about it. If you're going to stuff the ballot, at least do it for your own team.

MattSharp
05-24-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
If you're going to stuff the ballot, at least do it for your own team.

Ah, yes thank Iwritecode, as usual you chime in with something intelligent to say....... :smile: