PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie on MLB tonight

hula
01-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Hope I'm not duplicating a thread, but Ozzie will be on Hotstove tonight on MLB network at 11 eastern time.....

I'm lovin' this new station! :D:

Brian26
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Hope I'm not duplicating a thread, but Ozzie will be on Hotstove tonight on MLB network at 11 eastern time.....

Smith or Canseco? Surely this new channel would not have anyone from the White Sox on.

hula
01-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Smith or Canseco? Surely this new channel would not have anyone from the White Sox on.

No, it's really our Ozzie. They've been doing ads on MLB during the commericials while I'm watching Ken Burns' Baseball. Anyway, they said it's a special edition and showed a little preview. Check it out! Probably will be 10 central time...

Medford Bobby
01-06-2009, 09:53 PM

what new station:whiner:

whitesox901
01-06-2009, 09:55 PM

I hear that...:whiner:

**** DISH NETWORK :angry::angry::angry:

soxfan21
01-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Can't wait, watching it right now and waiting.

Rockin Robin
01-06-2009, 10:09 PM

Jesus christ, can this inferiority complex stop? This horse has been dead for a long time.

Try being a freaking Mariners fan or something.

longtimesoxguy
01-06-2009, 10:12 PM
MLB Network seems to be fantastic so far. I hope they continue when the season starts. They will kill Baseball Tonight!!!!

Medford Bobby
01-06-2009, 10:21 PM
I hear that...:whiner:

**** DISH NETWORK :angry::angry::angry:
BINGO!:angry:

Sockinchisox
01-06-2009, 10:49 PM
You sure he's on tonight? They've made no mention of him.

hi im skot
01-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Jesus christ, can this inferiority complex stop? This horse has been dead for a long time.

:welcome:

champagne030
01-06-2009, 11:01 PM
He said that's he's excited about the upside of Owens in CF - he could be Juan Pierre N.A., Fields has the chance to be Rob Deer Jr. and Marquez/Richard look like the next coming of Biddle/Porzio.

He expects Jerry and the rest of the ownership group to make a very large profit this season.

Or he was never on the show. :wink:

soxfan21
01-06-2009, 11:02 PM
*** what happened?

SOXfnNlansing
01-06-2009, 11:41 PM
:scratch:

Konerko05
01-07-2009, 12:05 AM
So I take it they didn't air the Ozzie segment?

4 points
01-07-2009, 04:19 AM
He said that's he's excited about the upside of Owens in CF - he could be Juan Pierre N.A., Fields has the chance to be Rob Deer Jr. and Marquez/Richard look like the next coming of Biddle/Porzio.

He expects Jerry and the rest of the ownership group to make a very large profit this season.

Or he was on the Spanish station.:bandance::bandance::bandance:

cws05champ
01-07-2009, 07:12 AM
You sure he's on tonight? They've made no mention of him.
They had him on 6 hour delay to edit out all the swear words....:D:

hula
01-07-2009, 10:29 AM
I don't know what happened either. I was watching Ken Burns Baseball and they were running ads for it continually. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come with this network, advertising programming that doesn't run when they say it will. I'll keep an eye out for it and see if it shows up.

michned
01-07-2009, 10:30 AM
They had him on 6 hour delay to edit out all the swear words....:D:

:rolling:

soltrain21
01-07-2009, 10:33 AM
I don't know what happened either. I was watching Ken Burns Baseball and they were running ads for it continually. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come with this network, advertising programming that doesn't run when they say it will. I'll keep an eye out for it and see if it shows up.

Ozzie could have just as easily no showed them. Really nothing they can do about that.

hula
01-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Ozzie could have just as easily no showed them. Really nothing they can do about that.

I don't know. From the teaser it looked like they had him on tape, but who knows....

Funny comment about the delay for the swearwords. :D:

AZChiSoxFan
01-07-2009, 10:44 AM

Dude, don't even get me started. Stupid Cox is one of the owners of the network, and while they are carrying the station in other markets (like Wichita) they somehow haven't gotten around to airing the channel in the fifth largest city in America. :angry:

I'm calling this week to switch to Directv.

areilly
01-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Clearly another example of the national media's long-running anti-White Sox bias. Demand better, people. The world will soon be ours.

ViPeRx007
01-07-2009, 01:33 PM

I can see that as him thinking they aren't putting enough back into the team...

I suppose it'll come down to performance. They'll either be geniuses or jerks.

01-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Dude, don't even get me started. Stupid Cox is one of the owners of the network, and while they are carrying the station in other markets (like Wichita) they somehow haven't gotten around to airing the channel in the fifth largest city in America. :angry:

I'm calling this week to switch to Directv.

Cox has it in San Diego. I am sure they will have it for you soon.

Brian26
01-07-2009, 07:24 PM

The art of sarcasm is often lost on the feeble-minded.