PDA

View Full Version : Individual Tickets?

wsf4l
01-05-2009, 10:33 PM
I know this question has probably already been answered, but when do individual tickets go on sale. For Christmas I got Opening Day Tix and does anyone know the price differentiation between these tickets and normal tickets?
Thanks!

anewman35
01-06-2009, 10:44 AM
I know this question has probably already been answered, but when do individual tickets go on sale. For Christmas I got Opening Day Tix and does anyone know the price differentiation between these tickets and normal tickets?
Thanks!

There's no date for single game tickets yet. If you sign up at WhiteSox.com, you'll get an e-mail when they're going on sale (and get to do a presale, usually). As for the price difference, it depends on all sorts of factors (including what is a "normal" ticket, since the Sox have a few different prices ranges for different games). You can see last year's prices for different types of games (Opening Day is "premier") at http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpark/cws_ballpark_seating.jsp, this year's are probably all a few bucks more.

Scottiehaswheels
01-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks!Depends on the location of the seats as well as from game to game. Face value difference between season and individual games are different as well. Most likely if you just got opening day tickets, you probably bought them off of stubhub or other such site from a season ticket holder and thus will show a lower price than if you bought the tickets from the Sox on an individual game basis.

roylestillman
01-06-2009, 10:51 AM
If I remember, last year's individual tickets went on sale in mid February (Lincoln's Birthday sticks in my mind)

LoveYourSuit
01-06-2009, 11:02 AM
I think the idea of selling tickets at Sox Fest was a good one a few years back. Don't know why they went away from that. Perhaps they are trying to pick up as many full season packages as possible before breaking them up to single game sales.

wsf4l
01-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks guys!