PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday's WINNING Pick to Click!

PaleHoseGeorge
05-22-2002, 09:57 PM
Well Sox Fans, at least WE KNOW what's important. The Sox are back in first-place!

"That punk up north ain't seen nuthin' yet!" :jon

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

More to follow.

Go Sox!!!

MattSharp
05-22-2002, 10:00 PM
Boy this one was hard for you huh?

Bucktown
05-22-2002, 10:34 PM
Yes! I am off the scheid.

What the hell is a schneid?

Daver
05-22-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown
Yes! I am off the scheid.

What the hell is a schneid?

Ask Chris Berman.

cheeses_h_rice
05-23-2002, 03:04 AM
I didn't get to see an inning of tonight's game, but you don't know how happy I am to read about Garland FINALLY putting together a truly dominant game and beating the best team in the majors to get the Sox back to first place. What an effort, it sounded like.

So, tomorrow, will the Sox be page 26 or 27? That is the question.

FarWestChicago
05-23-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
So, tomorrow, will the Sox be page 26 or 27? That is the question. They'll be in the classifieds. The rest of the newspaper will be devoted to The Second Coming III.

cheeses_h_rice
05-23-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
They'll be in the classifieds. The rest of the newspaper will be devoted to The Second Coming III.

If that. Jesus, take a look at Chicagosports.com tonight -- 2 articles on Prior, a Rick Morrissey column, a frigging poll about Kerry vs. Prior (for Ditka-esque greatness, of course), and THEN the story about Jon Garland's 3-hit abuse of the #1 team in all of baseball for the Sox to get to first place.

I have officially vowed never to go to Wrigley Field ever again, except when the White Sox are playing there. My hatred of Flub fans burns like 10000 suns. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. I almost envy you, FWC, for not having to bear witness to this crap, at least in person. The Score call-ins tonight merited being recorded for posterity in the worst way. When the Flubs are 70-92 next year, I'd like to play back some of their "predictions" for next year's "all-star" Flubbie team, all based on ONE F*CKING GAME BY ONE F*CKING PITCHER!!!