PDA

View Full Version : Crosstown Tix at Wrigley?

rustysurf83
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM
Anyone have any idea when and where to purchase these? I will be in town during the week that the Sox play the Flubs at the urinal, but don't know when the tickets go on sale. From what I've heard, I need about three computers and two phones running to have a shot in some virtual waiting room??? Is it possible to buy tickets for this game through the Sox? Sorry if this is redundant, I've searched and can't find a solid answer.

anewman35
12-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Anyone have any idea when and where to purchase these? I will be in town during the week that the Sox play the Flubs at the urinal, but don't know when the tickets go on sale. From what I've heard, I need about three computers and two phones running to have a shot in some virtual waiting room??? Is it possible to buy tickets for this game through the Sox? Sorry if this is redundant, I've searched and can't find a solid answer.

They'll go on sale in a few months. No, you can't buy them through the Sox. If you can't get through for the initial sale, they often put some extra ones on sale at the very last minute before the game, so you might want to watch for that, or just look on ebay or stubhub in a few months.

soxfanreggie
12-29-2008, 01:06 AM
It probably depends on how much you're willing to pay for them. I'd say try for them and see if you can get as many as possible. Put the extras you don't want up on the ticket board here, and I'm sure they'll get snapped up. Would be nice to see a ton more Sox fans at Wrigley for these games.

By the way Rusty, I love the Sox stuff. You're raising that kid right!

whitesox901
12-29-2008, 02:01 AM
off topic I know but what seats are better?

Premium Club Level or Premium Lower Box?

jabrch
12-29-2008, 08:36 AM

That's entirely a matter of personal preference. Box or Club...

white sox bill
12-29-2008, 09:00 AM

Do you mean which ones have less stench??:smile:

DumpJerry
12-29-2008, 10:48 AM

They are equally as good for their own reasons.

btrain929
12-29-2008, 11:46 PM

It's the LG Skyline, get it right. :D:

whitesox901
12-30-2008, 02:58 AM
It's the LG Skyline, get it right. :D:

ma bad, ma bad :smile:

whitesox901
12-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Do you mean which ones have less stench??:smile:

I was talking about the Cell :D:

raven1
12-30-2008, 07:00 AM
If you really want tickets for the series put yourself on the Cubs season ticket wait list so you can get their pre-sale ticket package offer, which should include one of the Sox series games. You can easily sell the other games in the package on Stubhub for a substantial profit.