PDA

View Full Version : World Series Trophy Carousel Runaround

MarySwiss
12-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Okay, so I ordered this thing way back in July. When I hadn't gotten it by mid-August, I sent them an e-mail asking what the hell. They responded that I should get it around mid-December if I still wanted it. I said I did. Then in early December, I got a message that it had been pushed back to early February if I still wanted it. I said I did. Yesterday I got a letter telling me that unfortunately it had exceeded its edition run or some similar bull****, and they would be unable to fill my order. :angry:

At least my card had not been charged, but here's the thing that pisses me off. During the ensuing six months, I was BOMBARDED by offers for "White Sox collectible" this and "White Sox collectible" that, and they were certain that, as the "owner" of a World Series Trophy Carousel, I would want to order whatever the latest "offer" was.

This place is based in Niles, and I plan to go out of my way on my next trip to Chicago to pay them a personal visit to express my dissatisfaction with their business practices.

Thanks for letting me vent, and if any of you ordered this thing, don't hold your breath.