PDA

View Full Version : Fan Strike

voodoochile
05-22-2002, 01:14 PM
Fan Strike (http://www.petitiononline.com/mlbf4c/petition.html)

Check it out. They are calling for a longer strike than currently discussed. It would not affect this board as it is run by fans...

I am signing the petitiion...

moochpuppy
05-22-2002, 01:22 PM
Signed, sealed and delievered.

I would urge anyone who is a fan of baseball sign this petition and follow up with the fan strike.

FanOf14
05-22-2002, 01:28 PM
Just signed it myself.

Soxheads
05-22-2002, 03:03 PM
I laughed when I saw that one person said McGwire and Sosa saved baseball last time.

HootieMcBoob
05-22-2002, 05:10 PM
i would die if i couldn't go to, watch, listen to, or do fantasy baseball. it's my life and i would be bored as hell without it

KruseControl04
05-22-2002, 06:28 PM
I'm not going to go on this "fan strike" But I can tell you if there is another strike, I'm going to take a year off of baseball. It really pisses me off that the owners and the players can't reach an agreement. Greedy bastards. Most of us aren't going to make a fraction of what any of the owners or ballplayers make. So they should put money aside, and do what is best for the sport.

GASHWOUND
05-22-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Signed, sealed and delievered.

I would urge anyone who is a fan of baseball sign this petition and follow up with the fan strike.

I was mentioning something like this last year, also brought it up a couple days ago that fans would boycott the games..I was waiting for something like this...I "sorta" hope "IF" there's a strike fans do boycott or strike when play resumes..Lets see them make money with empty ballparks. All this talk of strike threats without even putting in mind what that would even do to the fans and what have you.
You'll drive them away in droves.