PDA

View Full Version : Fan survey

DumpJerry
12-18-2008, 06:28 PM
I got, via email, the annual fan survey from the Sox today. One of the questions asked is would I want more bars near the park.

Here's your chance (if you receive the survey) to let them know how you feel. I don't know if the survey goes to season ticket holders only or if anyone who is registered at the Sox website gets the survey. They did ask if I am a ST holder. They also ask if you're a Cub fan or Sox fan and how many Cub games you go to each year.

dllrbll7
12-18-2008, 06:45 PM
I received a specific one for season ticket holders a few months ago.

Lip Man 1
12-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Dump:

I'm registered at Whitesox.com and I've never gotten any kind of survey.

Lip

LoveYourSuit
12-18-2008, 07:59 PM
I got, via email, the annual fan survey from the Sox today. One of the questions asked is would I want more bars near the park.

Here's your chance (if you receive the survey) to let them know how you feel. I don't know if the survey goes to season ticket holders only or if anyone who is registered at the Sox website gets the survey. They did ask if I am a ST holder. They also ask if you're a Cub fan or Sox fan and how many Cub games you go to each year.

Why would they put this on a survey if the Sox have no pull on what goes on around the neighborhood (as many here claim)?

doublem23
12-18-2008, 08:39 PM
Why would they put this on a survey if the Sox have no pull on what goes on around the neighborhood (as many here claim)?

Have you ever noticed those open paved lots that surround the park?

soxfan21
12-18-2008, 09:13 PM
I received a specific one for season ticket holders a few months ago.

I recieved this same email a while back but never recieved another email about bars or anything else surrounding the park.

chisoxfanatic
12-18-2008, 09:22 PM
I don't recall ever receiving surveys from the Sox, and I've been a season ticket holder for four years now.

JB98
12-18-2008, 09:37 PM
I had the fan survey in my e-mail today. I took it, and the first question was, "Have you ever worked in one of the following fields?" One of the responses was "sports or media," so I checked the box.

The survey promptly ended. I guess that disqualifies me.

DumpJerry
12-18-2008, 10:36 PM
To ensure endless arguments at WSI.

I've gotten this survey each year I've been a ST holder. They say it's confidential, but at the end, you can enter your name and address for a contest of some sort.

I did not like the design of the survey. I don't have kids, but I had to answer questions about how my kids like Comiskey. If I left the question blank, it was flagged and had to be answered to continue. Also, there were a lot of questions about what I do for entertainment besides White Sox games. "Other" was not a choice and the choices offered did not quite match with my interests.

A lot of questions about how much money I spend when I go to games and if I feel the tickets are priced right.

The silliest question was for me to say if I agreed with the statement that I want the Sox to win a championship at least once in my lifetime. I was tempted to say hell no, last place means I can put my feet up on the seat in front of me!

whitesox901
12-18-2008, 11:08 PM
to ensure endless arguments at wsi.

I've gotten this survey each year i've been a st holder. They say it's confidential, but at the end, you can enter your name and address for a contest of some sort.

I did not like the design of the survey. I don't have kids, but i had to answer questions about how my kids like comiskey. If i left the question blank, it was flagged and had to be answered to continue. Also, there were a lot of questions about what i do for entertainment besides white sox games. "other" was not a choice and the choices offered did not quite match with my interests.

A lot of questions about how much money i spend when i go to games and if i feel the tickets are priced right.

The silliest question was for me to say if i agreed with the statement that i want the sox to win a championship at least once in my lifetime. I was tempted to say hell no, last place means i can put my feet up on the seat in front of me!

:d:

Scottiehaswheels
12-18-2008, 11:44 PM
They're probably going to look at the transportation cost for me. LOL $60 for gas back and forth.

LoveYourSuit
12-19-2008, 01:36 AM
Have you ever noticed those open paved lots that surround the park?

Read from this post forward and you will see how everyone here thinks the contrary:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2121509&postcount=149

DumpJerry
12-19-2008, 07:41 AM
I'm convinced now that if a thread was started asking who are the best pet groomers in the Chicago area, it would, within ten posts, become an argument over whether or not there should be more bars near Comiskey.

RedHeadPaleHoser
12-19-2008, 07:44 AM
I'm convinced now that if a thread was started asking who are the best pet groomers in the Chicago area, it would, within ten posts, become an argument over whether or not there should be more bars near Comiskey.

Or a RF HR porch
Or updating the scoreboard

And whether we got the true financial value of of Jaime Navarro.

spawn
12-19-2008, 08:03 AM
:rolling:

Frater Perdurabo
12-19-2008, 09:32 AM

I think the Sox should put in a pet grooming business among the new retail shops on the north side of 35th Street. It would help business before and after the game on "Dog Day.":tongue:

LoveYourSuit
12-19-2008, 09:59 AM

:scratch: Let me see, who started this thread?......... ah, DumpJerry.

What was part of the initial topic post on this thread by DumpJerry? ...... A survey which included a question regarding bars around the ballpark.

So why are you bitching about it if you are the one who put it out there? :scratch:

ode to veeck
12-19-2008, 10:57 AM

or if Aaron "crash" Rowand ran bad routes

telll em you want a new McCuddy's!!!

DumpJerry
12-19-2008, 12:26 PM
:scratch: Let me see, who started this thread?......... ah, DumpJerry.

What was part of the initial topic post on this thread by DumpJerry? ...... A survey which included a question regarding bars around the ballpark.

So why are you bitching about it if you are the one who put it out there? :scratch:
:rolleyes: I mentioned that was one of the questions. It did not mean that we had to beat that dead, completely decomposed horse, once again. It was mentioned by me to let the four or five WSIers who give a rat's ass about the issue know that the team is asking for feedback on it, not whether or not it is a good idea.

BadBobbyJenks
12-19-2008, 12:49 PM
:rolleyes: I mentioned that was one of the questions. It did not mean that we had to beat that dead, completely decomposed horse, once again. It was mentioned by me to let the four or five WSIers who give a rat's ass about the issue know that the team is asking for feedback on it, not whether or not it is a good idea.

That was the only question you mentioned. What did you expect to happen?:scratch: