PDA

View Full Version : 1 hit shutout!!!!!


danman31
08-03-2001, 09:19 PM
Great job by Buehrle even if I jinxed the no-no. A no doubter for PTC.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Great job by Buehrle even if I jinxed the no-no. A no doubter for PTC.

I hope if you picked Mark for ptc that you don't get the point for jinxing him.

:burly
How would you like it if I started talking while you were trying to swing a golf club?

danman31
08-03-2001, 09:22 PM
How would you like if I started talking while you were trying to swing a golf club?

I don't golf. I did pick him for PTC though.:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by danman31


I don't golf. I did pick him for PTC though.:)

:burly
Well if you did you wouldn't like it!

danman31
08-03-2001, 09:27 PM
Well if you did you wouldn't like it!

I guess, but I honestly could care less. Buehrle pitched great even if I jinxed his no-no. How about I not watch the Sox anymore? They might do good like tonight, not like the sub .500 ball they've been playing.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by danman31
I guess, but I honestly could care less. Buehrle pitched great even if I jinxed his no-no. How about I not watch the Sox anymore? They might do good like tonight, not like the sub .500 ball they've been playing.

If you don't want to watch then you don't have to, I'm just having some fun with you.
:)

danman31
08-03-2001, 09:32 PM
If you don't want to watch then you don't have to, I'm just having some fun with you. :)

I know I was just playing along.:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by danman31


I know I was just playing along.:)

All these smiley faces are making me dizzy!

danman31
08-03-2001, 09:37 PM
:) :) :) :)

How about now?

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by danman31
:) :) :) :)

How about now?

Oh yeah I'm feeling much better now!