PDA

View Full Version : A Fogg shall roll into Wrigley...

Bisco Stu
05-22-2002, 01:27 AM
Rooting for Josh? Hell, yeah! Hope the Pirates plaster the Cubs' latest great white hope, Mark "Condom" Prior.

Plus, the Pirates have never been one of my hate teams (that'd be the Flubs, Skankees, Racists (I mean Indians), Fillies, and Racists II (I mean Braves).

Just because KW was dumb enough to trade him doesn't mean I'm going to resent him.

Vsahajpal
05-22-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu
Rooting for Josh? Hell, yeah! Hope the Pirates plaster the Cubs' latest great white hope, Mark "Condom" Prior.

Plus, the Pirates have never been one of my hate teams (that'd be the Flubs, Skankees, Racists (I mean Indians), Fillies, and Racists II (I mean Braves).

Just because KW was dumb enough to trade him doesn't mean I'm going to resent him.

"The Fogg rolled in last night." I think Dave Williams is pitching this evening.

Condom?

DrCrawdad
05-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

Condom?

Wasn't Prior a USC Trojan?

Vsahajpal
05-22-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad

Wasn't Prior a USC Trojan?

oh, yes, heh.

Garrison
05-22-2002, 02:01 PM
Josh Fogg (5-2) took the loss last night, against Juan Cruz of all people, in the second game of the doubleheader. I believe Williams is pitching tonight. I hope the kick the s*** out of "Condom" Prior and the Flubs. Great nickname Bisco Stu!

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-22-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Garrison
I hope the kick the s*** out of "Condom" Great nickname Bisco Stu!

agreed
maybe a "condom" tag is needed

FoulkeTheIndians
05-22-2002, 06:58 PM
I agree, great nickname.

I hope the Condom breaks (his pitching arm) tonight.