PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox tickets

gashegone72
12-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I am organizing an early season outing with a group of 8 to Boston, and we would like to catch a game at Fenway. Tickets for the weekend of interest (4/17-4/19 vs. Orioles) go on sale this Saturday at 10am EST. I am wondering whether there are any 'secrets' that any of you are aware of that would give me a better shot at getting tix (such as the 'highly secretive' way by which the White Sox have offered tix in advance to those registered on the official Sox website, but better).

If not, I'll just sit online with the millions of others and hope for the best. Thanks in advance!

DumpJerry
12-10-2008, 10:34 PM
I am organizing an early season outing with a group of 8 to Boston, and we would like to catch a game at Fenway. Tickets for the weekend of interest (4/17-4/19 vs. Orioles) go on sale this Saturday at 10am EST. I am wondering whether there are any 'secrets' that any of you are aware of that would give me a better shot at getting tix (such as the 'highly secretive' way by which the White Sox have offered tix in advance to those registered on the official Sox website, but better).

If not, I'll just sit online with the millions of others and hope for the best. Thanks in advance!
Shoot a PM to Fenway, he might have some insight.