PDA

View Full Version : Woooo!

Chisox_cali
05-21-2002, 09:57 PM
The "O" clicked on today, and Danny may not have pitched his best game today but I'd take a performence like that anytime

:winner

Now let's go TEJAS!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
05-21-2002, 10:00 PM
It was a pretty good performance by Wright. He had one semi-bad inning, but held em down the rest of the time & gave us 6 strong innings. Not bad. That Marte kid is really starting to impress me though.

KruseControl04
05-21-2002, 10:39 PM
I only saw the first inning, (I went to a choir concert. Yeah, that's right, I missed a Sox games to see a gay choir concert, laugh all you want). But by the time the first inning was over, I was sure that the White Sox were going to win. if 3 runs in the first inning after having such a dry spell isn't a sign of good things to come, than I don't know what is. From the box score, it looks like the offense was awesome. Hey, even clayton got two hits! It looks like Wright pitched a good game, and a good job by Marte and Foulke to come in and shut the Red Sox down. As for the choir concert, it was good. But probably not as good as seeing a White Sox winner!

Garrison
05-21-2002, 11:21 PM
Choir concert! LOL yeah I could have gone but I stayed home and watched that White Sox winner. Wright was shaky at times but effective. He won without his best stuff which is a great sign! He got out of some trouble a few times and he is looking great. He's strung together some strong outings with really only a couple of blow-up outings this year so far. I am lovin' it Danny! Keep it coming. Marte is awesome out of the pen. That sweeping slider is killer for lefties. I really like him. He started with a couple of off outings and had an ERA around 9. Now he's down to almost 4.00 That's awesome. Manuel is starting to trust him more also. Letting him go an inning or so instead of one batter. Good thinkin' JM.

GASHWOUND
05-22-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
The "O" clicked on today, and Danny may not have pitched his best game today but I'd take a performance like that anytime

:winner

Now let's go TEJAS!!!

Of course we'll take a performance like that anytime. Its a big accomplishment if any of our youngens make it pass the sixth these days. Those are the kind of starts I'm lookin for, good...quality starts. Now lets see what Garland can do against a good team in enemy territory.

GASHWOUND
05-22-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by KruseControl04
(I went to a choir concert. Yeah, that's right, I missed a Sox games to see a gay choir concert, laugh all you wan).

Don't worry...we are :smile:

Garrison
05-22-2002, 09:12 AM
I am scared of what Garland will do against a good team in enemy territory. If you need me I'll be :gulp: in front of the tv tonight watching the game.