PDA

View Full Version : Fat ass in NY

Paulwny
05-21-2002, 08:41 PM
Wells had an mri and the preliminary diagnosis is a muscular problem. He's asked for more tests, he doesn't believe this diagnosis since the pain is in the same area as when he was with the sox. He is expected to be put on the dl.
His statement to the press, "This may be it, I've had a great career".

MarqSox
05-21-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
Wells had an mri and the preliminary diagnosis is a muscular problem. He's asked for more tests, he doesn't believe this diagnosis since the pain is in the same area as when he was with the sox. He is expected to be put on the dl.

Damn. I was really looking forward to booing his fat ass when he pitched at Comiskey.

duke of dorwood
05-21-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny

So his pain is in our dugout?

Garrison
05-21-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
So his pain is in our dugout?

:D: *****! :D:

Paulwny
05-22-2002, 06:56 AM
Now he wants to pitch on Sat; one day it's this the next day it's that.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/yankees/ny-sbwells222716088may22.story?coll=ny%2Dbaseball%2Dh eadlines

34 Inch Stick
05-22-2002, 10:27 AM
It must be great to continue to trick these teams into thinking the physical problems are over every spring and getting millions each year.