PDA

View Full Version : This just in: BERE BLOWS!

Unregistered
05-21-2002, 05:41 PM
with all the talk of former sox pitchers tearing it up all over the league, take comfort in the fact that Jason Bere still sucks complete ass.

tonights line: 5 innings pitched, 6 ER, 6 hits, 6.95 ERA
with the cubs losing 6-0, bere will most likely be 1-7.

just when all seems lost, here come the cubs to say, "hey, it could be worse.". :)

Chisox_cali
05-21-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
bere will most likely be 1-7.

"How did he ever win 1?!"

Sorry those damn Baseball Tonight commercial get in your head!! :smile:

Unregistered
05-21-2002, 06:11 PM
ok, now the pirates lead 9-0 on a brian giles inside-the-park home run. man, i didnt think that was possible in wrigley... cubs suck.

DrCrawdad
05-21-2002, 06:11 PM
Hey, hey! What are you talking about? Bere is the #3 starter on MLB's best starting rotation. That's what I believe, cause I heard it so much from the media and especially from Cub fans.

-DrCrawdad.

Mathew
05-21-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

He beat the Bucckos for his only win didn't he? See if Cruz can improve his record to 1-7 hahahahahaha

baggio202
05-21-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

"its a miracle" :cool:

well cubs are down 3-0 in the 2nd game...cruz is right on schedule...who was the pitcher from new york a few years back that lost like 21 in a row???...cruz is a 1/3 of the way there!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
05-21-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
ok, now the pirates lead 9-0 on a brian giles inside-the-park home run. man, i didnt think that was possible in wrigley... cubs suck.

WHAT?!?!? You mean Shammy or whoever didn't throw up his hands & try to say it was lost in the ivy?? LOL! Now that I mention it the Flubbies all appear to be lost in one way or another this season..

LMAO!!

Garrison
05-21-2002, 10:54 PM
They actually won the second game. I heard that crap about they're having the best rotation in the league. BS!

Wood 4-3 2.91 ERA
Lieber 3-3 3.40 ERA
Bere 1-7 6.80 ERA
Cruz 1-7 3.74 ERA
Clement 1-3 4.02 ERA

The staff together has managed ten wins. That's only three more than BurlyMon himself. Their "ace" has a winning record by one game and that's it for winning records. Don't worry, Prior will carry the rotation himself. Best rotation in baseball. *****. :D: :D: :D:

34 Inch Stick
05-22-2002, 09:43 AM
I'd take three out of those five guys right now on the White Sox staff. I think Cruz has potential also. They are hardly the best rotation in the league but there is some talent there.

Bere was on his way to greatness with the Sox before the arm injury. His still being able to pitch in the league is a testament to his ability. I don't thin he ever had anything bad to say about the Sox and he helped to get us Manos. I don't wish him bad luck.

Tragg
05-22-2002, 10:53 AM
Bere pitched great in the Toronto series, while McDowell and Fernandez pitched like chumps. I am always grateful for that.