PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Cantu

DirtySox
12-04-2008, 09:44 PM
In Stark's latest blog he states that the Giants and White Sox are interested in Cantu.

Evidently, we also signed John Van Benschoten (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=5911) .

Stark Blog (http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=3745862&searchName=stark_jayson&campaign=rsssrch&source=jayson_stark&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fesp n%2fblog%2findex%3fentryID%3d3745862%26searchName% 3dstark_jayson%26campaign%3drsssrch%26source%3djay son_stark)

Tragg
12-04-2008, 09:48 PM
JVB produced some righteous work last year.

Cantu would fit right in - good power and he swings at absolutely everything.

TheOldRoman
Evidently, we also signed John Van Benschoten (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=5911)
Great signing! His ERA is 2.55.

Oh, wait, that is his WHIP.:o:

CashMan

I am going to assume, he is throwing BP before games now?

DirtySox
12-04-2008, 09:55 PM
JVB also holds the all-time major league record for highest career ERA with at least 75 innings pitched.

Sargeant79
12-04-2008, 10:01 PM
JVB also holds the all-time major league record for highest career ERA with at least 75 innings pitched.

What I'm wondering is how the hell this guy was allowed to get to 75 major league innings pitched.

gr8mexico
12-04-2008, 10:09 PM
In Stark's latest blog he states that the Giants and White Sox are interested in Cantu.

Evidently, we also signed John Van Benschoten (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=5911) .

Stark Blog (http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=3745862&searchName=stark_jayson&campaign=rsssrch&source=jayson_stark&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fesp n%2fblog%2findex%3fentryID%3d3745862%26searchName% 3dstark_jayson%26campaign%3drsssrch%26source%3djay son_stark)

Check out his minor league number pretty solid
http://minors.baseball-reference.com/players.cgi?pid=30648

getonbckthr
12-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Some reason I remember the Sox dropping 10 on JVB.

chunk
12-04-2008, 10:19 PM
He was a great hitter and for some reason the pirates decided to make him a pitcher. He put up a .800 OPS his rookie year as a pitcher. That move most likely ruined his chances at being productive in the majors.

DumpJerry
12-04-2008, 10:35 PM

It also mentions we lost Ohka to the Tribe. All is over now.......:angry:

gf2020
12-04-2008, 10:53 PM
I'd much prefer Cantu over the crapshoot at third base we currently have.

champagne030
12-04-2008, 10:54 PM

Coop will fix JVB.

And Cantu cannot field his way out of a paper bag. Sounds like it's right up Ozzie's alley. :(:

eriqjaffe
12-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Some reason I remember the Sox dropping 10 on JVB.Nope. He went 5 2/3, 3 hits, 2 runs, 3 BB, 4 K, but Buehrle outpitched him and JVB was tagged with the loss.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/PIT/PIT200706160.shtml

Marqhead
12-05-2008, 06:44 AM
It also mentions we lost Ohka to the Tribe. All is over now.......:angry:

I think Tomo Ohka's best career moment was when he got his name dropped in a Simpsons episode.

SOXSINCE'70
12-05-2008, 06:58 AM
I think Tomo Ohka's best career moment was when he got his name dropped in a Simpsons episode.

:rolling::rolling:

Metalthrasher442
12-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Great he can lead off

nodiggity59
12-05-2008, 09:48 AM
There's an article on Whitesox.mlb.com about our reported interest in Cantu.

For the record, I'd love to get Cantu and then move Thome or Konerko in a seperate deal. We get younger, faster, and cheaper....maybe even better if you look at the #s Cantu put up last year and back in 2005.

Cheaper maybe means an ace type SP could eventually make their way to the South Side. I'm thinking big, like Peavy or something.

Probably all nonsense though.

esbrechtel
12-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Great he can lead off

:busted: not teal :busted:

NLaloosh
12-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Cantu works for me.

Dump Konerko and an infield of Fields,Betemit,Ramirez,Lillibridge,Cantu and Getz looks damn good!

Huisj
12-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Cantu works for me.

Dump Konerko and an infield of Fields,Betemit,Ramirez,Lillibridge,Cantu and Getz looks damn good!

Yes, for a AAA team from North Carolina (well, except maybe for Ramirez).

The Milkman
12-05-2008, 12:05 PM

Cantu..........Walk'll fix 'em!

sunofgold
12-05-2008, 12:08 PM
I would as a first baseman. His defense at 3B is not good. If we did trade for him to play 1B, we could trade Konerko.

Cantu only made $500,000 last year and hit 29 hr and 95 RBI. I believe that he would be due arbitration, but he would still cost us so much less than Konerko and probably put up comparable numbers. Also, Cantu is about 6 years younger than Konerko.

Take off Konerko's $12M in 2008 and $12M in 2009 (I believe that he what he is due ). Could trade Konerko to try to pick up an CF or SP.

I don't know what the Marlins would want in return. If a decent deal could be worked out, I would trade for Cantu only if we make him our 1B. What do you think?

Also, Cantu must be a little faster than Konerko. I see that he 6 SBs last season. Cantu also score 92 runs and had 41 doubles last year. Pretty impressive.

SoxfaninLA
12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
I would as a first baseman. His defense at 3B is not good. If we did trade for him to play 1B, we could trade Konerko.

Cantu only made $500,000 last year and hit 29 hr and 95 RBI. I believe that he would be due arbitration, but he would still cost us so much less than Konerko and probably put up comparable numbers. Also, Cantu is about 6 years younger than Konerko.

Take off Konerko's $12M in 2008 and $12M in 2009 (I believe that he what he is due ). Could trade Konerko to try to pick up an CF or SP.

I don't know what the Marlins would want in return. If a decent deal could be worked out, I would trade for Cantu only if we make him our 1B. What do you think?

Also, Cantu must be a little faster than Konerko. I see that he 6 SBs last season. Cantu also score 92 runs and had 41 doubles last year. Pretty impressive.

Cantu is an extremely poor defender and the 2 years before last year was a very mediocre to poor offensive player. In 2007 he put up a 252/331/357 line in 52 games, and in 2006 he put up a 249/295/404 line in 107 games. He had a better year with Florida last year, but you aren't winning anything if you're getting his production out of 1B, and I don't want him anywhere else in the infield. We already have a butcher at 3B in Fields and we won't have to give up anything to play him. Pass on Cantu.

spawn
12-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Make it stop...please make it stop.

sunofgold
12-05-2008, 12:22 PM
He only has 2 career errors at 1B in about 87 games (half a season). I respect Konerko but really how much better is Konerko right now vs. Cantu?

Unless you think that Konerko just had a down year because of lingering injuries and will rebound. But, Konerko is costing us a lot for the next two years. And Konerko's defensive skills are declining. That is why we had to put in Swisher at 1B late in games.

And Konerko has to be the slowest baserunner in the majors.

SoxfaninLA
12-05-2008, 12:27 PM
He only has 2 career errors at 1B in about 87 games (half a season). I respect Konerko but really how much better is Konerko right now vs. Cantu?

Unless you think that Konerko just had a down year because of lingering injuries and will rebound. But, Konerko is costing us a lot for the next two years. And Konerko's defensive skills are declining. That is why we had to put in Swisher at 1B late in games.

And Konerko has to be the slowest baserunner in the majors.

Errors are not a good measure of defensive ability. A healthy Konerko right now is much much better than Jorge Cantu. The only thing Cantu may have on him is he is a bit faster, but I don't think he is a speed demon or anything. Yes Konerko is costing us some money the next two seasons, but he is going to cost money to whatever team we trade him to as well. If he is so bad, who is going to take him and his salary in a trade? I really don't think Konerko is going anywhere in the next two years, and if he is, I pray to God that we bring in someone better than Cantu to replace him.

hi im skot
12-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Cantu is an asshat.

sunofgold
12-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Trade Konerko to LAA for Figgins to play CF and lead off. The Angels love Konerko.

Which would be better for the WHITE SOX

CF - Owens/BA & 1B - Konerko

or

CF- Figgins (can also play 3B) and 1B - Cantu

I would take the second scenario. Cantu would be average at 1B defensively just like Konerko is average defensively right now at 1B.

hi im skot
12-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Also, what's the score?

Thome25
12-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Looks like the Marlins are thinking about moving Cantu to 1B if they decide to keep him. I'd like to see the Sox get Cantu and move him to 1B by trading Konerko.

pythons007
12-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Um...trading Konerko after the year he had last year will be near impossible.
1. He has a full-NO TRADE CLAUSE meaning he dictates where he goes.
2. We would have to pick up a huge amount of his contract for the next two years.
3. The return for him will be minimal.

I would rather have Paulie play out the rest of his two years with us than try and trade him for peanuts and eat his contract.

Besides, after the lingering injuries occurred last year Paulie was one of our better hitters. So I figure he is going to have a rebound type year. (I'm not saying he is going to be comback player of the year either. 25-30 homers and around 90 RBI).

Thome25
12-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Also, what's the score?

I agree. This needs to be in WTS. With that said, I like the idea of Cantu playing 1B and the Sox trading Konerko to the Angels for Figgins.

Figgins CF and Cantu 1B > Owens/BA CF and Konerko 1B

Tragg
12-05-2008, 12:40 PM
There's an article on Whitesox.mlb.com about our reported interest in Cantu.

For the record, I'd love to get Cantu and then move Thome or Konerko in a seperate deal. We get younger, faster, and cheaper....
One problem - he can't hold their jockstrap.
He's Crede without the defense.

Yes, he hits Ozzie-style: he'll hack at balls in the dirt, and balls over his head. But that's about it.

hi im skot
12-05-2008, 12:40 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j146/sschaaf/untitled.jpg

sunofgold
12-05-2008, 12:42 PM
For the Angels, he would waive his no trade clause. He is friendly with Mike Scioscia and came close to signing with them in 2005.

SoxfaninLA
12-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Trade Konerko to LAA for Figgins to play CF and lead off. The Angels love Konerko.

Which would be better for the WHITE SOX

CF - Owens/BA & 1B - Konerko

or

CF- Figgins (can also play 3B) and 1B - Cantu

I would take the second scenario. Cantu would be average at 1B defensively just like Konerko is average defensively right now at 1B.

The Angels will never make that trade. If we trade Konerko at this point it will be for scraps and we would have to eat some of the salary. The best we can do is hang onto Paul and hope he is healthy next year and rebounds. This of course is also ignoring the fact he is a 10/5 player and doesn't have to go anywhere if he doesn't want to.

Cantu and Konerko may be equal defensively, but they are definitely not equal offensively. The Royals or Pirates have guys like Jorge Cantu starting at 1B, not teams trying to win divisions.

A big thumbs down to Figgins in CF too, he hasn't played there in the last two seasons, and even when he did play there he was nothing to write home about defensively. I am sick of the White Sox making corner outfielders or speedy infielders center fielders. Please lets get a real CF this offseason, one that can field AND hit a little.

palehozenychicty
12-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Yet another butcher in the infield. Ugh.

sox1970
12-05-2008, 12:44 PM
For the Angels, he would waive his no trade clause. He is friendly with Mike Scioscia and came close to signing with them in 2005.

He would waive his 10/5 rights for the Angels. It would be a great thing for the Sox, but I'm not holding my breath.

hi im skot
12-05-2008, 12:57 PM

Welcome to the board, Mrs. Konerko! We appreciate your expert insight!

:cool:

doublem23
12-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Cantu..........Walk'll fix 'em!

:rolling:

NLaloosh
12-05-2008, 01:13 PM
SS-Ramirez/Lillibridge
2B-Getz/Lillibridge
3B-Cantu/Betemit/Fields
1B-Fields/Betemit/Cantu

That's not bad at all.

hi im skot
12-05-2008, 01:22 PM
SS-Ramirez/Lillibridge
2B-Getz/Lillibridge
3B-Cantu/Betemit/Fields
1B-Fields/Betemit/Cantu

That's not bad at all.

:puke:

KenBerryGrab
12-05-2008, 01:27 PM
This guy's a mutt who runs into a mistake every now and then.
Please, no. Please, please, no.

cws05champ
12-05-2008, 01:29 PM
SS-Ramirez/Lillibridge
2B-Getz/Lillibridge
3B-Cantu/Betemit/Fields
1B-Fields/Betemit/Cantu

That's not bad at all.
Looks like a platoon siuation everywhere but SS, and if you have three IF positions that are platooned here's a bulletin....that's not good.

hawkjt
12-05-2008, 01:32 PM
No. PK is due for a good season and if the Sox do not contend and he is having a good year he will fetch more in July to a contender.
Or even better do that in 2010 when he is in his last year.
PK will bounce back and have a good year...just watch.
Cantu does nothing for me at third and we are set at first.

LoveYourSuit
12-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Cantu is an asshat.

:scratch:

EMachine10
12-05-2008, 01:37 PM
SS-Ramirez/Lillibridge
2B-Getz/Lillibridge
3B-Cantu/Betemit/Fields
1B-Fields/Betemit/Cantu

That's not bad at all.
It's not good either.

hi im skot
12-05-2008, 01:39 PM
:scratch:

http://www.walkoffwalk.com/2008/04/jorge-cantu-allegedly-batting.html

whitesox901
12-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Isnt 3B what we have fields for?

Konerko05
12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
As already stated, Cantu's defense is atrocious.

Cantu at first base? No thanks. He has had two decent years at the plate. His best years are barely better than Konerko's worst. Acquiring him to play first base doesn't really make any sense.

I don't think there is a considerable difference between Cantu and Fields.

Lundind1
12-05-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't think that deal is actually going to get done. If it does, then god help us all.

btrain929
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Another con for pursuing him is he is due for a pretty big arbitration raise this year. No thanks.

SoxNation05
12-05-2008, 05:28 PM
He is a dreadful fielder.

MHOUSE
12-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Jayson Stark (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=3745862&name=stark_jayson) seems to think the White Sox are after Jorge Cantu. It's the first item under the "More Dishes on the Hot Stove" section and Rotoworld (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=MLB&id=3918)has a blurb about it too. It mentions that with the acquisition of Flowers we might want to deal Cole Armstrong to Florida. Cantu would be a decent bat for the middle of the order, but isn't he really just a slightly older version of Fields? I think he'd be a better option if we had a 1B/DH spot open.

Craig Grebeck
12-05-2008, 07:22 PM
How many threads do we need about this?

LoveYourSuit
12-05-2008, 08:16 PM
How many threads do we need about this?

As many as we can so it pisses you off. :tongue:

I got your message yesterday on how much you hate the guy.

Sargeant79
12-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Rotoworld (and another site I read today...can't remember which one) speculates that Cole Armstrong is what Florida would want.

Hell...if that's all it takes, go for it. I doubt Armstrong ceiling is any higher than a good back up catcher at the major league level. However, I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be significantly more demanded in return. In my infinite wisdom as armchair GM, I would be telling the Marlins, "Thanks, but no thanks."

KyWhiSoxFan
12-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Rotoworld (and another site I read today...can't remember which one) speculates that Cole Armstrong is what Florida would want.

Hell...if that's all it takes, go for it. I doubt Armstrong ceiling is any higher than a good back up catcher at the major league level. However, I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be significantly more demanded in return. In my infinite wisdom as armchair GM, I would be telling the Marlins, "Thanks, but no thanks."

I like Cole Armstrong and would not trade him for Cantu. I like Armstrong as the backup to AJ in 2009.

Craig Grebeck
12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
As many as we can so it pisses you off. :tongue:

I got your message yesterday on how much you hate the guy.
Cantu? I don't hate the guy, I just despise the sort of reactive and lazy ideology that leads to interest in guys like Cantu. One year ago, we could have signed Cantu for basically nothing. Now, he ripped **** up at home, while being abysmal on the road for one season (reverse home/road splits -- very strange but somewhat explainable...) and the Marlins are going to seek something valuable. Hell, they already (reportedly) asked for Sanchez from the Giants.

I get that he's 26, and that he's played around the infield, I just don't believe we should give Ozzie ANY more bad defensive infielders/outfielders. Despite the organization's declarations, it's fairly clear they don't give a damn about defense (Griffey/Mackowiak in CF, Dye in RF, acquiring Betemit for utility, undervaluing Uribe...). Cantu has the reputation of a guy that can bounce around the infield, which is only true in that he can play everything below average while providing a slugging-percentage heavy stick. I just don't want Ozzie to have these kinds of toys to play with.

Infield defense is so key to our success next season. Hell, if we still had a healthy Crede, we'd be in such better position as a team. We could trade some chips for a CF, and then sign Adam Everett to play SS. With him and Crede on the left side, we'd be stacked defensively.

I'm sorry for the rant, I just know this pitching staff NEEDS good defense. A lot of why Vazquez, an extreme flyball pitcher, didn't succeed was due to a completely inept defensive outfield for the majority of his tenure. Of course, he could have helped his cause more, but he didn't get much help from that outfield.

Also, with regards to the ideology that leads to teams overpaying for Cantu, it's the same reason you see the Cards shopping Ludwick -- they'd be crazy not to. If they'd have gotten Holliday for him, it would have been amazing for them.

Tragg
12-05-2008, 09:43 PM

We don't need mediocre/bad players on this roster.
Armstrong is a nice looking young catcher.

Craig Grebeck
12-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Haha. Cantu as a 1B. Hey guys, let's trade for a slightly above average third baseman (offensively), and then move him to a position where his bat becomes slightly below average! I'm in!

sunofgold
12-05-2008, 09:46 PM
than Armstrong. If the Marlins only want Armstrong, how can you not make that deal? Throw in MacDougal too if they want. hahah!

soxinem1
12-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I sure hope not!!! Cant Do is a scrub.

Tragg
12-05-2008, 10:16 PM
than Armstrong. If the Marlins only want Armstrong, how can you not make that deal? Throw in MacDougal too if they want. hahah!
Because Cantu is not a good player. That is why.
Armstrong is an asset - don't trade him for the mediocre. Trade him, if we must trade him, for something we need and will help.

I'm getting 2007 shakes already...talk of Jerry Owens in center (and leadoff!), adding bad ozzie-style hitters. No.

sunofgold
12-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Where is all of this love for Armstrong coming from? Don't even recall him playing a single game of major league baseball. We already have a left-handed hitting catcher.

There are more experienced players available to be a backup catcher. And that is the best that Armstrong could do with the WHITE SOX right now.

I took a look at a Marlins' messageboard and they don't want to trade Cantu. He is one of their favorites and they believe that he will have another good year next year.

If they traded Cantu, their fans want more than Armstrong even though the Marlins really need catching.

sox1970
12-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Where is all of this love for Armstrong coming from? Don't even recall him playing a single game of major league baseball. We already have a left-handed hitting catcher.

There are more experienced players available to be a backup catcher. And that is the best that Armstrong could do with the WHITE SOX right now.

I took a look at a Marlins' messageboard and they don't want to trade Cantu. He is one of their favorites and they believe that he will have another good year next year.

If they traded Cantu, their fans want more than Armstrong even though the Marlins really need catching.

All six of them.

sunofgold
12-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Would you trade Armstrong for Sanchez on the Giants? I would.

Lundind1
12-05-2008, 11:50 PM
I have been over this in another thread I think in the clubhouse. My vote is NO!!! He brings no upgrade to the club that Kenny would want to pay for.

Frater Perdurabo
12-06-2008, 05:39 AM
Cantu? I don't hate the guy, I just despise the sort of reactive and lazy ideology that leads to interest in guys like Cantu. One year ago, we could have signed Cantu for basically nothing. Now, he ripped **** up at home, while being abysmal on the road for one season (reverse home/road splits -- very strange but somewhat explainable...) and the Marlins are going to seek something valuable. Hell, they already (reportedly) asked for Sanchez from the Giants.

I get that he's 26, and that he's played around the infield, I just don't believe we should give Ozzie ANY more bad defensive infielders/outfielders. Despite the organization's declarations, it's fairly clear they don't give a damn about defense (Griffey/Mackowiak in CF, Dye in RF, acquiring Betemit for utility, undervaluing Uribe...). Cantu has the reputation of a guy that can bounce around the infield, which is only true in that he can play everything below average while providing a slugging-percentage heavy stick. I just don't want Ozzie to have these kinds of toys to play with.

Infield defense is so key to our success next season. Hell, if we still had a healthy Crede, we'd be in such better position as a team. We could trade some chips for a CF, and then sign Adam Everett to play SS. With him and Crede on the left side, we'd be stacked defensively.

I'm sorry for the rant, I just know this pitching staff NEEDS good defense. A lot of why Vazquez, an extreme flyball pitcher, didn't succeed was due to a completely inept defensive outfield for the majority of his tenure. Of course, he could have helped his cause more, but he didn't get much help from that outfield.

Also, with regards to the ideology that leads to teams overpaying for Cantu, it's the same reason you see the Cards shopping Ludwick -- they'd be crazy not to. If they'd have gotten Holliday for him, it would have been amazing for them.

Great post. I too agree the Sox need to pay attention to defense. So how about BA for CF? :D:

whitesox901
12-06-2008, 06:01 AM
Great post. I too agree the Sox need to pay attention to defense. So how about BA for CF? :D:

I agree, my good Frater

Craig Grebeck
12-06-2008, 07:14 AM
And they never, ever would do such a deal.

champagne030
12-06-2008, 09:22 AM

I bet you would. They just paid Buster Posey huge money to be their future catcher. They won't be dealing any pitcher with promise for a catcher.

Tragg
12-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Would you trade Armstrong for Sanchez on the Giants? I would. Sure I would.
Unfortunately, just because SF may be stupid enough to believe that Cantu is worth Sanchez, it doesn't mean that he is.

We do not need poor fielding corner infielders.

sunofgold
12-06-2008, 09:03 PM
If Giants are willing to trade Sanchez for Cantu

If Marlins are willing to trade Cantu for Armstrong

than a three player deal can be worked out:

WHITE SOX get Sanchez
Giants get Cantu
Marlins get Armstrong

Deal benefits everybody. We need a starter. Giants need some power. Marlins need a catcher.

Juan Uribes belt
12-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Supposedly, San Diego was interested in two of the kids that we got from Atlanta for Javy Vazquez when they were working on a trade for Peavy. Is Kenny Williams positioning the Sox to get Peavy?

BigP50
12-07-2008, 09:09 AM
there have been reports that the Sox are interested in him.

How would you guys feel if we signed him?

Do You want the Sox to?

Jurr
12-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Dear BigP50:

We are quite pleased that you share our passion for all things White Sox, including potential players the Sox may acquire. We actually have a thread dedicated to Cantu in a wonderful section of the boards called "What's the Score?". You can find all sorts of discussion there. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Your WSI friends

Craig Grebeck
12-07-2008, 09:19 AM
What is this, five threads?

p.s. He isn't a free agent.

Lundind1
12-07-2008, 09:28 AM
What is this, five threads?

p.s. He isn't a free agent.

Scottiehaswheels
12-07-2008, 02:02 PM
I heard the Sox are interested in Cantu, thoughts?

Waiting for Grebeck's head to explode.

SoxNation05
12-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I heard the Sox are interested in Cantu, thoughts?

Waiting for Grabeck's head to explode.

Interesting, I haven't heard this yet. Grebeck any thoughts?

LoveYourSuit
12-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Interesting, I haven't heard this yet. Grebeck any thoughts?

SoxNation05
12-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Merge!