PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Sox fans

gosox3072
05-21-2002, 04:47 PM
Man i swear we are the most negitive fans in baseball, Ive been reading posts for a couple of days now and what is the only thing i hear??? "The sox are mediorce" "we have no shot at all" "A strike would be a good thing"
GOD DAMMIT we go on one little slump and were ready to throw the white flag out. Face it we have a good team and sooner or later these guys will come around. We are only 1 game out of 1st, most teams would kill to be in that situation

GO SOX

hold2dibber
05-21-2002, 05:09 PM
Now don't go getting your undies all in a bunch. You certainly should know by now that Sox fans are a tempermental bunch. Unlike Cubs fans, Sox fans live and die with every game -- losses hurt and people get a little carried away. I agree that people have gotten much too depressed over the latest slump -- they have a great lineup and those guys will hit better, and we're not always going to play red hot teams. Until the team heats up again, just give people a little room to vent and don't let it bother you so much. Hey, at least people care enough to be enraged when the team isn't playing well.