PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear Coop on the Score this morning?

wulfy
12-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Mully and Hanley just wrapped up their conversation with him as I got in the car this morning - can anyone who heard summarize?

I did hear that he said Marquez/Richard will battle for the #5 spot, but that's all I got. Mully and Hanley both commented, based on the interview, that they felt the Sox were going out to get an ace ...

whitem0nkey
12-04-2008, 11:29 AM
there is a good chance that the score will post that interview later on the site and you should be able to stream it.

sox1970
12-04-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.670thescore.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=3162574

oeo
12-04-2008, 11:31 AM
I did hear that he said Marquez/Richard will battle for the #5 spot, but that's all I got.

Interesting considering we only have three for sure starters right now.

btrain929
12-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Hanley calls Poreda "Pedroia", dumb Cubs fan.

I did hear that he said Marquez/Richard will battle for the #5 spot, but that's all I got. Mully and Hanley both commented, based on the interview, that they felt the Sox were going out to get an ace ...

The score edition doesn't go further than the Coop interview, so we don't hear Mully and Hanley's thoughts on all that. Coop basically said he's gonna work with what he has, Buehrle is our ace, and KW is the man that will go get other players if he feels they are needed.

ChiSoxFan81
12-04-2008, 11:48 AM

No need to be redundant. :redneck

Sargeant79
12-04-2008, 12:36 PM

Well, Mully called our new Cuban third base prospect Viciendo. Unfortunately, mis-speaking crosses the boundaries of fan allegiance.

btrain929
12-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Well, Mully called our new Cuban third base prospect Viciendo. Unfortunately, mis-speaking crosses the boundaries of fan allegiance.

Yeah I heard that too. I was willing to give him some slack since he's only been signed with us a few weeks (it might not even be official), his full name IS a lil tricky to say, while Poreda has been with us for 2 years and there's nothing too odd with his name.

And also the fact that I'll look for any reason to bash a Cubs fan. That's how I roll, sorry I'm not sorry. :D: