PDA

View Full Version : more ammo for you nardi bashers !

baggio202
05-21-2002, 01:11 AM
here are alan embree's stats

15.1 IP, 12 H, 4 R, 3ER, 2HR, 5BB, 18K, 3W, 1L, 1.76.

man if i was another teams GM id buy a house in bridgeport and move my office there and take kenny williams to lunch everyday..pitchers who suck here go onto to stardom elsewhere...its uncanny how many this year are pitching their ass off for other teams

Daver
05-21-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by baggio202
here are alan embree's stats

15.1 IP, 12 H, 4 R, 3ER, 2HR, 5BB, 18K, 3W, 1L, 1.76.

man if i was another teams GM id buy a house in bridgeport and move my office there and take kenny williams to lunch everyday..pitchers who suck here go onto to stardom elsewhere...its uncanny how many this year are pitching their ass off for other teams

How much credit does Nardi get for this?

baggio202
05-21-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by daver

i dont know but its just wierd that these guys are leaving pitching like crap and the very next year from day one are kicking ass...dont you find that disturbing???..it doesnt hold true for all ex sox pitchers but enough of them are turning their careers around elsewhere to signal some sort of problem

raul12
05-21-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by daver

:nardi

hey you #$%@er! you don't know #$%@ about #$%@ #$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@! i'm the #$%@in pitching coach here and i'll #$%@in do what i #$%@in want! those #$%@in kids don't know #$%@ about #$%@!

Garrison
05-21-2002, 08:00 AM
Nardi gets all the credit in the world for either:
a) not helping them improve
b) actually making them pitch worse

Either way he isn't helping us and actually hurting us by making the pitchers look bad, get traded, and then we miss out on real talent.

KruseControl04
05-21-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Garrison
Nardi gets all the credit in the world for either:
a) not helping them improve
b) actually making them pitch worse

Either way he isn't helping us and actually hurting us by making the pitchers look bad, get traded, and then we miss out on real talent.

Yeah...... I think its time for a new pitching coach! How about Caliendo!