PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Is It On The Way?


kevingrt
05-20-2002, 09:30 PM
I hope, because if it's not. Good Nite WhiteSox!

I think what us Sox fans need to hopew for is a STRIKE!!!

KempersRS
05-20-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
I hope, because if it's not. Good Nite WhiteSox!

I think what us Sox fans need to hopew for is a STRIKE!!!

Yes, that will get us on the winning track...

Jerry_Manuel
05-21-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Yes, that will get us on the winning track...

Sorta, the strike would cancel the rest of the season. Thus, we would lose Royce, Sandy, and Ray. I think that would get us back on the winning track. :smile:

raul12
05-21-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Sorta, the strike would cancel the rest of the season. Thus, we would lose Royce, Sandy, and Ray. I think that would get us back on the winning track. :smile:

unfortunately with the strike "looming", does that make it harder to move someone like ray, who in all likelihood would just be a rent-a-player? i'd really like to get something for ray besides a compensatory draft pick. oh, i almost forgot...

:firejerry

:firenardi

KruseControl04
05-21-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by kevingrt
I hope, because if it's not. Good Nite WhiteSox!

I think what us Sox fans need to hopew for is a STRIKE!!!

Hey, moron! What baseball fans wants a strike?!? A strike would be the worst thing for the White Sox and baseball right now.

GASHWOUND
05-21-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by KruseControl04


Hey, moron! What baseball fans wants a strike?!? A strike would be the worst thing for the White Sox and baseball right now.

Agreed, if a strike would to occur I can see fans boycotting every game when play resumes...well, almost every fan, you'll still get 35,000 over at Wrigley. What's the players stickin it to the fans when you can see SAMMY hit a home run!!

Soxheads
05-21-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by KruseControl04


Hey, moron! What baseball fans wants a strike?!? A strike would be the worst thing for the White Sox and baseball right now.

I totally agree. The last thing I want to see is a strike.

MarqSox
05-21-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
I hope, because if it's not. Good Nite WhiteSox!

I think what us Sox fans need to hopew for is a STRIKE!!!

This is officially the dumbest thing I've read on WSI. That's saying something.

kevingrt
05-21-2002, 05:33 PM
Okay guys, I don't want a strike, but if the Sox keep up like that, they might want it.