PDA

View Full Version : Your Rotation

Soxheads
05-20-2002, 05:44 PM
If you got to choose the Sox rotation, who would your pitchers be?

Garrison
05-20-2002, 06:19 PM
#1 Buehrle
#2 (trade)
#3 Ritchie
#4 (trade)
#5 Wright

I wouldn't mind seeing Colon at #2 and Weaver, Daal, or Suppan at #4. There are other combinations or possibilities that would work for me. This is off the top of my head.

Soxheads
05-20-2002, 06:22 PM
I probably shoul have put something to the effect of "Other (Please Specify)"

ISUSoxfan
05-20-2002, 10:06 PM
Garland is one of our best 5 starters right now, but I think he belongs in the bullpen because he pitches much better in relief. As a starer, Garland pitches scared too often, and he runs into trouble by the 6th even in his good starts. Garland should be our long relief pitcher who comes in and takes over when one of our starters struggles early. He always does good those situations. He could be like Barcello in 2000 and pick up a lot of wins out of the pen in games that we trailed early.

chisoxfanatic
05-21-2002, 03:00 AM
Buehrle and CLee should trade places; THEN our starting rotation will shape up to be a dandy! With his arm, Buehrle would be able to throw out ANY runner at home, and with his defensive specialty, CLee would not allow ANY grounders past him; therefore, we wouldn't have to worry about any errors from our infield! We would be a World Series contender for sure!!! :D: lol

Heather the Redbird

Garrison
05-21-2002, 08:16 AM
Garland is one of our better pitchers, but not as a starter. He should be our long reliever. Last year out of the pen he was really really good. I think there is just too must pressure on Garland when he starts and he gets nervous and pitches poorly. We need two more quality starters, a #2 guy and a #4 guy. Who fits the bill?

KruseControl04
05-21-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Garrison
#1 Buehrle
#2 (trade)
#3 Ritchie
#4 (trade)
#5 Wright

I wouldn't mind seeing Colon at #2 and Weaver, Daal, or Suppan at #4. There are other combinations or possibilities that would work for me. This is off the top of my head.

What are the chances that Kenny would actually go out and get those guys? I'd say one in a million and a half. TRADE RAY!

Soxheads
05-21-2002, 09:39 AM
Funny, Butter dosent have any votes yet. I wonder why.

FarmerAndy
05-21-2002, 03:04 PM
Buehrle
Weaver
Ritchie
Daal
Wright

I don't think it's that far fetched of an idea either. But then again, we are talking about the White Sox, and we know their policies when it comes to pitchers on the payroll.

It will never happen, but that's what I would do.

moochpuppy
05-21-2002, 03:21 PM
1. Buehrle
2. Ritchie
3. Wright
4. Kieschnick
5. Dallero

:gulp:

Daver
05-21-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
1. Buehrle