PDA

View Full Version : Crede Done With Sox

Lip Man 1
11-05-2008, 09:19 PM
For what it's worth, some have suggested that the Sox might be willing to give Joe another shot with an incentive heavy, one year deal.

According to both Comcast Sports Chicago and a story by Chris DeLuca of the Sun-Times, Kenny said he has no interest in resigning Joe under any circumstances.

Whatever went on behind the scenes the past two years obviously cut very, very deep.

Lip

JUribe1989
11-05-2008, 09:21 PM
:bandance:

Huzzah! He deserves no second chance with this team after refusing to have his back surgery in the offseason despite KW AND JR's wishes.

See ya Joe, thanks for September/October '05.

rdwj
11-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Joe was my favorite player while he was here. But, it's obvious he's not what he used to be. Thanks for the memories Joe, but don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

LoveYourSuit
11-05-2008, 09:30 PM
For what it's worth, some have suggested that the Sox might be willing to give Joe another shot with an incentive heavy, one year deal.

According to both Comcast Sports Chicago and a story by Chris DeLuca of the Sun-Times, Kenny said he has no interest in resigning Joe under any circumstances.

Whatever went on behind the scenes the past two years obviously cut very, very deep.

Lip

WSI was in denial when one would speculate something like this happening during the time.

Daver
11-05-2008, 09:39 PM

Huzzah! He deserves no second chance with this team after refusing to have his back surgery in the offseason despite KW AND JR's wishes.

You're right, if I was him I would take the advice of a baseball executive and a real estate investor over the advice of a doctor.

rdwj
11-05-2008, 09:43 PM
His doctor or his agent?

TheOldRoman
11-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Huzzah! He deserves no second chance with this team after refusing to have his back surgery in the offseason despite KW AND JR's wishes.:thud:
I don't get why people are throwing that crap out there still. He wanted to avoid having his back sliced open. How hard is that to understand? He wanted to exhaust every option he could before having to undergo a very risky back surgery. This isn't just about baseball, it is about the rest of his life, for someone who was 28 years old at the time. It was a surgery which, I believe someone said, had a chance of paralyzing him if it didn't go perfectly. He wanted to try the rehab first to see if it could improve to the point where he could play, but it didn't. Even after he had the surgery in 2007, he still had back problems, which cost him the second half of this season.

Crede was having an all-star level season in 2006 when his back started flaring up. He tailed off at the end of the year. He was awful in 07 before undergoing the surgery, and he tailed off dramatically this season as his back got worse again. I am not claiming he would be an MVP, but it is obvious he is a much better player who would make a lot more money with healthy back. Joe Crede didn't want to have a bad back. It is really easy to tell other people what surgeries they should have, but it is nevery good for a 30 year old to have the history he does. This had much less to do with greed or his contract than people think. Forget baseball, Joe Crede might not even be able to pick his kids up five years from now.

As for the decision, there was nothing else the Sox could do. They need continuity at the position. Fields needs to play or be traded, not wait around to see if Crede goes on the DL again. They need a 3B who can give them 140 games a year. I wish Joe the best.

TheOldRoman
11-05-2008, 09:46 PM
WSI was in denial when one would speculate something like this happening during the time.So, you think him hiring Borass has more to do with the Sox dumping him than the fact that he has a horrible back which was hampering his production, and he hasn't played a full season in 2 years? Interesting.

LoveYourSuit
11-05-2008, 10:00 PM
So, you think him hiring Borass has more to do with the Sox dumping him than the fact that he has a horrible back which was hampering his production, and he hasn't played a full season in 2 years? Interesting.

Not what I meant.

I was talking about him pulling his Houdini act late in the year.

Team didn't know where the hell he was.

TheOldRoman
11-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Not what I meant.

I was talking about him pulling his Houdini act late in the year.

Team didn't know where the hell he was.Oh, yeah. That wasn't the best move he could make, but him leaving was pretty much a foregone conclusion at that point, anyway.

longtimesoxguy
11-05-2008, 10:36 PM
He will always be a southside legend to me!!!!!

oeo
11-05-2008, 10:38 PM
His career is over, and after it looked like he finally broke out in 2006, that's a shame. Got a little greedy, though.

Frontman
11-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the memories Joe. Now get out. Tired of hearing the name "Boras."

thomas35forever
11-05-2008, 10:45 PM
His career is over, and after it looked like he finally broke out in 2006, that's a shame. Got a little greedy, though.
I doubt his career is over. Some team will be dumb enough to pick him up and have to deal with Borass for awhile.

Anyway, goodbye Joe. Take your slimey agent with you.

oeo
11-05-2008, 10:58 PM
I doubt his career is over. Some team will be dumb enough to pick him up and have to deal with Borass for awhile.

Even if he does get this mythical contract, that doesn't mean he's going to play, or at least play very often. His back is trash, which is why his career is over.

If you want to get technical, then yeah, he's still got a couple years "left in him." I doubt he plays much in them, though, and the end result will be an early retirement.

october23sp
11-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Loved him while he was here but when I went to the Sox v. Sox series in July in 05 and he dropped a foul ball and Manny homered to win it for the Red Sox and I never really liked him again. But his defensive plays in the series made me like him

WhiteSoxOnly
11-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Loved him while he was here but when I went to the Sox v. Sox series in July in 05 and he dropped a foul ball and Manny homered to win it for the Red Sox and I never really liked him again. But his defensive plays in the series made me like him

:gulp:

thomas35forever
11-05-2008, 11:24 PM
You disliked Crede in '05?:tsk:

DumpJerry
11-05-2008, 11:41 PM

See ya Joe, thanks for September/October '05.
In hindsight, if he had the surgery when the docs recommended it, it would not make a difference. He has a sciatica nerve problem. There is not permanent cure for the condition and it can flare up without any provocation. I have friends with the situation and it is painful and comes without warning and leaves on its own terms.

Because of this, he is not worth the risk to any team out there.

Speaking of Boarass, I was talking with one of my buddies this morning while driving in on the Kennedy to work and we were talking about Boras when all of a sudden a little Pontiac appeared in front of me. License plate number was "Boras 1." How coincidental was that?

TheOldRoman
11-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Loved him while he was here but when I went to the Sox v. Sox series in July in 05 and he dropped a foul ball and Manny homered to win it for the Red Sox and I never really liked him again. But his defensive plays in the series made me like himShoota?

btrain929
11-05-2008, 11:45 PM
In hindsight, if he had the surgery when the docs recommended it, it would not make a difference. He has a sciatica nerve problem. There is not permanent cure for the condition and it can flare up without any provocation. I have friends with the situation and it is painful and comes without warning and leaves on its own terms.

Speaking of Boarass, I was talking with one of my buddies this morning while driving in on the Kennedy to work and we were talking about Boras when all of a sudden a little Pontiac appeared in front of me. License plate number was "Boras 1." How coincidental was that?

Well don't keep us in suspense: was it Crede?

ChiSoxFan81
11-05-2008, 11:53 PM
I'll have mixed emotions about his departure. Obviously he is a legend for his clutch hitting during his tenure here, and '05 was the epitome of that. I'll also remember that he should have won a couple of gold gloves but got snubbed. At this point though, it's time to move on. I'm not sure we'll be able to find a suitable replacement, but anybody is better than an injured Joe Crede if he can't play.

beasly213
11-05-2008, 11:59 PM
We'll miss you Joe. It took a long time for the Sox to get a good 3B after Robin Ventura left. Now we may have to wait a long time again.

Back problems when you're a baseball player are rough and it will be hard to see him in another uniform. Thanks for the great D and clutch hitting. JOOOOOOE CREEEDE!

Zisk77
11-06-2008, 12:00 AM

Didn't we win this game in extra innings anyway????

Lundind1
11-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the memories of 05 and 06.

WhiteSox5187
11-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Didn't we win this game in extra innings anyway????
No, we lost. That was the only game in that July series we did lose I think.

As for Joe, it's too bad because I always liked him, even going back to his '03 days with Crede's Crew. However he has worn out his welcome, I don't know if it's because he is an ass or because his agent is. When I think of Crede though it will always be of '05.

TheOldRoman
11-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Didn't we win this game in extra innings anyway????No. (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20050721&content_id=1140011&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws)

HomeFish
11-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Thanks for 2005.

esbrechtel
11-06-2008, 09:18 AM
:thud:
I don't get why people are throwing that crap out there still. He wanted to avoid having his back sliced open. How hard is that to understand? He wanted to exhaust every option he could before having to undergo a very risky back surgery. This isn't just about baseball, it is about the rest of his life, for someone who was 28 years old at the time. It was a surgery which, I believe someone said, had a chance of paralyzing him if it didn't go perfectly. He wanted to try the rehab first to see if it could improve to the point where he could play, but it didn't. Even after he had the surgery in 2007, he still had back problems, which cost him the second half of this season.

Crede was having an all-star level season in 2006 when his back started flaring up. He tailed off at the end of the year. He was awful in 07 before undergoing the surgery, and he tailed off dramatically this season as his back got worse again. I am not claiming he would be an MVP, but it is obvious he is a much better player who would make a lot more money with healthy back. Joe Crede didn't want to have a bad back. It is really easy to tell other people what surgeries they should have, but it is nevery good for a 30 year old to have the history he does. This had much less to do with greed or his contract than people think. Forget baseball, Joe Crede might not even be able to pick his kids up five years from now.

As for the decision, there was nothing else the Sox could do. They need continuity at the position. Fields needs to play or be traded, not wait around to see if Crede goes on the DL again. They need a 3B who can give them 140 games a year. I wish Joe the best.

Excellent post. I was a long time Crede Supporter. He has been my favorite player since he came up with the club. I remember pulling for him through all of his hitting struggles. 2005 If Rowand new how to run the bases Joe very well could have been the WS MVP. It is a shame with the whole back situation and I wish him the best of luck. He was a class act (until last year) and I will miss seeing him in a white sox uniform.

doublem23
11-06-2008, 09:24 AM
WSI was in denial when one would speculate something like this happening during the time.

Or maybe we (shockingly) take uncited "reliable" sources about the background wheelings and dealings of the Sox with a grain of salt. :dunno:

Taliesinrk
11-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Excellent post. I was a long time Crede Supporter. He has been my favorite player since he came up with the club. I remember pulling for him through all of his hitting struggles. 2005 If Rowand new how to run the bases Joe very well could have been the WS MVP. It is a shame with the whole back situation and I wish him the best of luck. He was a class act (until last year) and I will miss seeing him in a white sox uniform.

The last year was rough, but there's no way I can have negative feelings. The man was a legend in sept-oct of '05... and absolute stud. He was a BIG reason we won, and for that, I'll always love him.

SoxandtheCityTee
11-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Lots of people who aren't pro athletes and have back conditions similar to Crede's follow medical advice to hold off on surgery as long as possible because the results are so unpredictable -- the pain could actually end up worse, range of movement lost, all sorts of things. Should a young pro athlete whose career is on the line take more risk, or less? That decision is personal.

Joe having an agent whom everyone hates and who has a track record on injured clients probably influences the perception of some, including some in the White Sox organization. But in the end, what I see is the time here of a player I liked, who did some great things in a Sox uniform, cut short by injury. That's always sad. So I don't feel the need to trash Crede for the specific way it ended, which is just not that big of a deal in the long run.

russ99
11-06-2008, 09:54 AM
I thought Joe wanted to stay with the Sox so much that he'd tell Boras what to do...

I very much appreciate what Crede did here with the Sox, but by signing with and keeping Boras, and implicitly (however quietly) approving how Boras dealt with the club regarding his contract and health, it's obvious to me that his leaving the Sox now was the plan from the beginning.

Thanks for 2005, Joe, but we won't miss all the posturing.

oeo
11-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Lots of people who aren't pro athletes and have back conditions similar to Crede's follow medical advice to hold off on surgery as long as possible because the results are so unpredictable -- the pain could actually end up worse, range of movement lost, all sorts of things. Should a young pro athlete whose career is on the line take more risk, or less? That decision is personal.

When he had his surgery should not matter, anyway. He's now had the surgery, and he's still having problems. Again, his back is trash.

Rocky Soprano
11-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Some of you were dropped on your head as kids.

Thanks for the memories Joe!
Joe! Crede! Yes!

areilly
11-06-2008, 10:31 AM

Jesus, talk about crass. Everyone knows getting ****ing BACK SURGERY is a team decision and not an individual one. How dare he not put the organization ahead of what he personally is comfortable with! Forget his HEALTH, we need some CLUTCHINESS! KW! 2005!

:rolleyes:

hi im skot
11-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Most of this thread:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j146/sschaaf/eyeroll.gif

ChiSoxFan81
11-06-2008, 10:59 AM

I don't recall an intrasquad game in the middle of the season. Was this on a day off or before a night game?

tstrike2000
11-06-2008, 11:00 AM

I knew he wasn't going to be back with the team, but I wasn't totally sure of what exactly was going on in his back so thanks for that background. Unfortunately for Joe, his career may be over like oeo said with that particular problem, but hopefully he can still play somehow. Thanks for all the contributions Joe.

chisox616
11-06-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't recall an intrasquad game in the middle of the season. Was this on a day off or before a night game?

EXACTLY what I was thinking. It took me a bit to realize he was referring to the Red variety. Haha, it's sad but whatever.

slavko
11-06-2008, 11:51 AM
I thought Joe wanted to stay with the Sox so much that he'd tell Boras what to do...

I very much appreciate what Crede did here with the Sox, but by signing with and keeping Boras, and implicitly (however quietly) approving how Boras dealt with the club regarding his contract and health, it's obvious to me that his leaving the Sox now was the plan from the beginning.

Thanks for 2005, Joe, but we won't miss all the posturing.

To be fair:
Joe may have been sincere when he said he wanted to stay, but was persuaded by Boras to follow the buck somewhere along the way. Otherwise, he was flat-out lying. Boras isn't a great agent because he lacks persuasive powers.

hellview
11-06-2008, 12:03 PM
To be fair:
Joe may have been sincere when he said he wanted to stay, but was persuaded by Boras to follow the buck somewhere along the way. Otherwise, he was flat-out lying. Boras isn't a great agent because he lacks persuasive powers.

You guys realize that Boras works for Crede right?

Boras hasn't put some magically spell on Crede to get him to follow the money. You hire Scott Boras as your agent it's all about getting that money. Crede is out to get paid and doesn't give a **** what teams pays him.

Don't blame Boras...blame Crede.

areilly
11-06-2008, 12:13 PM
You guys realize that Boras works for Crede right?

Boras hasn't put some magically spell on Crede to get him to follow the money. You hire Scott Boras as your agent it's all about getting that money. Crede is out to get paid and doesn't give a **** what teams pays him.

Don't blame Boras...blame Crede.

Would you say Manny Ramirez masterminded his entire summer? What about Alex Rodriguez?

hellview
11-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Would you say Manny Ramirez masterminded his entire summer? What about Alex Rodriguez?

No, but Arod, Manny and Crede and pretty much every Boras wants one thing...MONEY!!!

And the best agent in baseball to get them that money is Boras.

ode to veeck
11-06-2008, 12:34 PM
You're right, if I was him I would take the advice of a baseball executive and a real estate investor over the advice of a doctor.

you only get one back, no replacements for them

ode to veeck
11-06-2008, 12:37 PM

just about the definition of fickle, the guy make a bazillion gem plays and blows one and you're done with him

ode to veeck
11-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Shoota?

LOL I think Shoota's counting the home runs that don't count anymore this year because Joe stopped playing

ode to veeck
11-06-2008, 12:43 PM

Thanks for the memories Joe!
Joe! Crede! Yes!

1st line is the most accurate statement of the thread rocky

ode to veeck
11-06-2008, 12:53 PM

Surgeons always recommend surgery more often than not because that is the tool they use vs other types of specialists. It is a very unpredictable surgery and condition (sciatica). A 70 years guy I play tennis with regularly couldn't even walk all of a sudden for a few weeks last fall and was headed to surgery with it and opted out and started playing tennis again and exercized his way to his back feeling great in only a few weeks (still playing every day a year later). Another player I know stopped playing, skipped the surgery, but did special exercises for two years and is now regularly back out on the courts again and relatively pain free. Joe could potentially be back at some point for some team as he is relatively young. The surgery for this condition is highly unpredictable vs many other conditions. He definiately is one of the best gloves around at 3rd base and a nice clutch power stick at the plate, even if shoota doesn't count his HRs. Yes, there's certainly high risks he won't be able to play consitently but it is not certain he's done with at this point either.

ode to veeck
11-06-2008, 12:56 PM
My other thoughts on the matter is it has to be very tough for a grinder like Joe to have this condition to be back for a while and come back and play for a while and then go out again and again. I don't begrudge any of his behavior late this season as he is obviously frustrated. I wish him well on recovery and hope he can perhaps contribute again somewhere.

soxrme
11-06-2008, 03:31 PM
One of all all-time favorite White Sox players. Should have been MVP of playoffs and world series. Anyway good luck to him, wish we could keep him.
What I don't understand is the hatred for Boras on these boards. Do you negotiate with him?? Is it your money?? He makes an owner in Texas look like a fool bidding against himself and gets A-Rod a huge contract. Why is this bad for his client. Baseball owners always overspend (Albert Belle, Jamie Navarro). These owners are making money hand over fist. If you don't think so, a team on the northside might sell for $1 billion. Boras does his job well.

hi im skot
11-06-2008, 03:34 PM
One of all all-time favorite White Sox players. Should have been MVP of playoffs and world series. Anyway good luck to him, wish we could keep him.
What I don't understand is the hatred for Boras on these boards. Do you negotiate with him?? Is it your money?? He makes an owner in Texas look like a fool bidding against himself and gets A-Rod a huge contract. Why is this bad for his client. Baseball owners always overspend (Albert Belle, Jamie Navarro). These owners are making money hand over fist. If you don't think so, a team on the northside might sell for $1 billion. Boras does his job well.

Yep. But he's still an assbag.

southside rocks
11-06-2008, 07:24 PM

Not often enough, IMO.

I'll miss Joe, and I hope his career isn't over, although with the type of injury/disability he has, his chances of playing healthy again are pretty much slim and none. :(

PalehosePlanet
11-06-2008, 08:10 PM

It stems mainly from his witholding Magglio's medical records from us during the start of his free agency.

Frankfan4life
11-07-2008, 01:53 AM
It stems mainly from his witholding Magglio's medical records from us during the start of his free agency.

When he had his surgery should not matter, anyway. He's now had the surgery, and he's still having problems. Again, his back is trash.I recall a lot of people on this Board who predicted that Maggs career was over after he left the Sox because of his medical condition. Instead he went on to bat 302, 298, 363 and 317 since leaving the Sox and is making goo-gobs of money with the Tiggers thanks to Boras. Not too shabby for a "washed-up player."

It's not very smart to predict that Crede's career is over or that he won't ever be the player he was before. We just don't know at this point.

kittle42
11-07-2008, 01:59 AM
I recall a lot of people on this Board who predicted that Maggs career was over after he left the Sox because of his medical condition. Instead he went on to bat 302, 298, 363 and 317 since leaving the Sox and is making goo-gobs of money with the Tiggers thanks to Boras. Not too shabby for a "washed-up player."

It's not very smart to predict that Crede's career is over or that he won't ever be the player he was before. We just don't know at this point.

I had the same thought earlier in this thread. Not that I say the Sox should make any attempt to re-sign Crede, but yes, the Ordonez situation showed a little bit about jumping to conclusions on injuries. Of course, Maggs' was a one-time injury and Crede's is chronic.

Craig Grebeck
11-07-2008, 08:35 AM
I had the same thought earlier in this thread. Not that I say the Sox should make any attempt to re-sign Crede, but yes, the Ordonez situation showed a little bit about jumping to conclusions on injuries. Of course, Maggs' was a one-time injury and Crede's is chronic.
And Maggs was eons better than Crede offensively.

veeter
11-07-2008, 10:36 AM
So, you think him hiring Borass has more to do with the Sox dumping him than the fact that he has a horrible back which was hampering his production, and he hasn't played a full season in 2 years? Interesting.As someone with a bad back, I think Joe knew what the future would bring. A lot of ups and downs with health and production. Enter Scott Boras, to get him as much money as possible, while he can still play. I really like Joe and sympathize with him. But with or without Boras I think the Sox and Joe would have parted ways. Kenny can't keep waiting for a guy, when he wants to win every year.

ode to veeck
11-07-2008, 04:59 PM
And Maggs was eons better than Crede offensively.

and good defence wins championships not just sticks, '05 trophy wouldn't have happened without Crede's glove or his bat, period

doublem23
11-07-2008, 05:21 PM
and good defence wins championships not just sticks, '05 trophy wouldn't have happened without Crede's glove or his bat, period

Yeah, but the argument is who is more likely to rebound from injuries... Crede is pretty much tapped out, IMO. Maggs is still a great hitter.

WhiteSox5187
11-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Yeah, but the argument is who is more likely to rebound from injuries... Crede is pretty much tapped out, IMO. Maggs is still a great hitter.
I haven't checked so I might be dead wrong, but isn't Maggs power numbers way down since that injury?

Konerko05
11-07-2008, 09:18 PM
I haven't checked so I might be dead wrong, but isn't Maggs power numbers way down since that injury?

Well two of his last three seasons, his slugging % has been below .500. Although in 2007 (his best season) he slugged .595, which is very good. He has also batted .363 and .317 the last two seasons. Even if his power has dwindled somewhat, he is still a great hitter.

sullythered
11-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Though I think it was the right move, I take absolutely no joy in Joe Crede no longer being a White Sox. He'll be missed.

Frater Perdurabo
11-08-2008, 07:48 AM

Well two of his last three seasons, his slugging % has been below .500. Although in 2007 (his best season) he slugged .595, which is very good. He has also batted .363 and .317 the last two seasons. Even if his power has dwindled somewhat, he is still a great hitter.

Comerica isn't the launching pad the Cell is. However, with more field for opposing fielders to cover (bigger gaps), Comerica is a great place to hit for high average.

cheezheadsoxfan
11-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Though I think it was the right move, I take absolutely no joy in Joe Crede no longer being a White Sox. He'll be missed.

Same here. He was a joy to watch when healthy. Too bad for the club but I feel for Joe too. He's always seemed like a down-to-earth guy. It's real easy to say what to do when's it's not your back. I know they are probably going to have to play Fields but I don't look forward to it.

tstrike2000
11-08-2008, 10:00 AM

True and true. Also, it's based on the fact their injuries were apples and oranges compared to one another.

Frankfan4life
11-08-2008, 11:44 AM
I had the same thought earlier in this thread. Not that I say the Sox should make any attempt to re-sign Crede, but yes, the Ordonez situation showed a little bit about jumping to conclusions on injuries. Of course, Maggs' was a one-time injury and Crede's is chronic.Any team interested in Crede is going to require him to take a physical. If his back problems are indeed chronic, they'll find out and he'll be left on the junk pile. As I said, we shall see.

NLaloosh
11-08-2008, 03:30 PM
I think that the title of this thread should be changed. It should read:

Sox are done with Crede.

white sox bill
11-08-2008, 03:37 PM
KW is doing the "business" thing. Screw the sentiments with regards to Crede. That was then, this is now. He did similair w/Frank.

Out with the old, in with the new. Good luck and most of all, good health to Joe! Thanks for yrs of service.

ode to veeck
11-09-2008, 11:21 AM

not at all clear at this point some folks do get over sciatica and return to very active whatever they were doing and some continue to suffer, it is very unpredictable condition

to the say with confidence he is tapped out just doesn't cut it, it could be true but it is not at all certain

PatK
11-09-2008, 12:18 PM
When he had his surgery should not matter, anyway. He's now had the surgery, and he's still having problems. Again, his back is trash.

I don't know if it's rumors or fact, but didn't Joe have another operation on his back?

slavko
11-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Comerica isn't the launching pad the Cell is. However, with more field for opposing fielders to cover (bigger gaps), Comerica is a great place to hit for high average.

Which is why Frater is smarter than statistics. Any of you less lazy then me know his road numbers Sox years vs. Tigers years? That would be a more valid test.

hi im skot
11-09-2008, 09:35 PM
I think that the title of this thread should be changed. It should read:

Sox are done with Crede.

Nah...the anti-Crede crowd needs as much ammunition as they can get.

TheUpperTank
11-12-2008, 01:04 PM

It's funny cuz I was at that game as well, and I'm not sure I've ever reacted quite so angrily at a game before in my life...haha....