PDA

View Full Version : Kipper Pitching Tonight On ESPN 7PM

DrCrawdad
05-19-2002, 06:44 PM
Kipper Pitching Tonight On ESPN 7PM

baggio202
05-19-2002, 07:12 PM
thanks for the reminder..i want to watch kip tonight and forgot all about it..

Soxheads
05-19-2002, 09:22 PM
He's kickin' ass.

jklm
05-19-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
He's kickin' ass.

He still tends to walk guys but he pitches out of troubles (surprise!). Now, he has an ERA under 4. What is the reason behind his improvement? National league? Nardi? Or...?

CerberusWG
05-19-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by jklm

He still tends to walk guys but he pitches out of troubles (surprise!). Now, he has an ERA under 4. What is the reason behind his improvement? National league? Nardi? Or...?

Nardi.

baggio202
05-19-2002, 10:32 PM
i dont remember kip pitching inside with us as much as he did tonight

raul12
05-19-2002, 10:59 PM

:firenardi

:firejerry

doublem23
05-20-2002, 12:05 AM

A talented pitcher with an intelligent pitching coach equals good pitching.

:jon :burly :rauch :glove :wright :rock
Man, we can't wait to get the hell outta here.

:nardi
Hey, you ****ing kids... Shut your ****ing god damn holes. I coached the ****in Mariners when you little ****s were still in ****in grade school, so don't question my mother****in authority, *******s. Now, do as I say. I don't give a **** what you morons like to do. You'll do what I ****in say, and thats the final ****in word. God damn kids, so ****in stupid.

baggio202
05-20-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

A talented pitcher with an intelligent pitching coach equals good pitching.

:jon :burly :rauch :glove :wright :rock
Man, we can't wait to get the hell outta here.

:nardi
Hey, you ****ing kids... Shut your ****ing god damn holes. I coached the ****in Mariners when you little ****s were still in ****in grade school, so don't question my mother****in authority, *******s. Now, do as I say. I don't give a **** what you morons like to do. You'll do what I ****in say, and thats the final ****in word. God damn kids, so ****in stupid.

lmao...that was funny...and probably true :D: