PDA

View Full Version : Luis Vizcaino is (allegedly) a dumbass

hi im skot
10-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Weak. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/baseball/mlb/10/27/vizcaino.dui.ap/index.html)

Foulke You
10-28-2008, 01:44 PM
I've never been able to understand why so many pro sports athletes, movie stars, and rock stars get DUIs. When you make as much money as they do, you can definitely afford to call a limo when you are out partying. Not that there is any excuse to drive drunk but they don't even have the "I need to have my car to go to work tomorrow" excuse.

BadBobbyJenks
10-28-2008, 05:41 PM
I've never been able to understand why so many pro sports athletes, movie stars, and rock stars get DUIs. When you make as much money as they do, you can definitely afford to call a limo when you are out partying. Not that there is any excuse to drive drunk but they don't even have the "I need to have my car to go to work tomorrow" excuse.

Pro Athletes make the same dumb mistakes some of us regular folk do. They just happen to get smeared nationally for it, while the regular Joes move on.

manders_01
10-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Well Luis, if this is true, I hope you enjoyed your time with the Rox cause you probably won't be back. :tsk:

btrain929
10-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Why is it "allegedly" when they say right therein the report that he was over the legal limit? :scratch:

manders_01
10-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Why is it "allegedly" when they say right therein the report that he was over the legal limit? :scratch:

Because it says suspicion of DUI and it doesn't say he was charged? :shrug:

Nellie_Fox
10-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Why is it "allegedly" when they say right therein the report that he was over the legal limit? :scratch:Until he's convicted, it's an allegation.