PDA

View Full Version : Clinching Game

october23sp
10-21-2008, 10:45 PM
The game that the Sox won 1-0 over the Twins is 1.99 in iTunes totally worth it if you have an ipod touch. Picture is crystal clear.

SOX ADDICT '73
10-21-2008, 11:36 PM
I downloaded it to my desktop PC, and was very pleased with the improved image quality (compared to a couple of 2005 games I had purchased through mlb.com).

My only complaint is that the blackout game ends about 10 seconds after the final out, while the '05 clincher download included much of the postgame celebration as well.

october23sp
10-21-2008, 11:52 PM
I downloaded it to my desktop PC, and was very pleased with the improved image quality (compared to a couple of 2005 games I had purchased through mlb.com).

My only complaint is that the blackout game ends about 10 seconds after the final out, while the '05 clincher download included much of the postgame celebration as well.

Yeah that does kind of suck cause when I actually watched the game I ran inside from my loft in my garage (where I watch the games) to hug my mom.

chisoxmike
10-22-2008, 10:56 AM

Oh. Thanks or posting that. Steve Jobs does not get my $1.99 now.

:bandance::bandance::bandance::bandance: