PDA

View Full Version : Let's start the Sox and Roll revolution!

chisoxfanatic
05-19-2002, 01:51 AM
We need to start the Sox and Roll revolution! How are we to do such a thing? The word needs to get out even more than it already has! But how, Heather, so you may ask? I am asking you to bring/make a Sox-And-Roll sign to every game you attend from now on so the word gets out about this wonderful site online. I'll be going to another game in 8 days and will bring a Sox and Roll sign of my own, and will let all around me know what SnR is all about. The more people who know about it, the better!

Maybe even Nardi can listen in on broadcasts after they can his sorry...um, :) And I'm sure he'd be the biggest supporter of Nardi Bash! :D:

Heather the Redbird

RedPinStripes
05-19-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
We need to start the Sox and Roll revolution! How are we to do such a thing? The word needs to get out even more than it already has! But how, Heather, so you may ask? I am asking you to bring/make a Sox-And-Roll sign to every game you attend from now on so the word gets out about this wonderful site online. I'll be going to another game in 8 days and will bring a Sox and Roll sign of my own, and will let all around me know what SnR is all about. The more people who know about it, the better!

Maybe even Nardi can listen in on broadcasts after they can his sorry...um, :) And I'm sure he'd be the biggest supporter of Nardi Bash! :D:

Heather the Redbird

Now that's advertising! :)