PDA

View Full Version : Who was at the game tonight?

chisoxfanatic
05-19-2002, 12:28 AM
Rather brisk evening, I'd have to say. But it brought home another victory for our beloved Sox. Big Hurt was on fire, and Glover didn't look bad at all. Who braved this chilly weather tonight?

I was there for the 2nd time this year, sitting in Section 136, Row 26. Hope to see some of ya in 8 days (the 26th against Detroit).

Heather the Redbird

MarqSox
05-19-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
Rather brisk evening, I'd have to say. But it brought home another victory for our beloved Sox. Big Hurt was on fire, and Glover didn't look bad at all. Who braved this chilly weather tonight?

I was in 163, boy that place got cold after the sun went down. Pretty disappointing crowd for a fireworks night, despite the weather.

bc2k
05-19-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic

I was there for the 2nd time this year, sitting in Section 136, Row 26. Hope to see some of ya in 8 days (the 26th against Detroit).

Heather the Redbird

Yeah it was cold. I sat in section 320 and went inside of the heated club level concourse a couple times to warm up. With the win, bc2k's 2002 record comes to 3-1. The fireworks were too short, and what the hell was with the guys in 1917? uniforms just grazing in the outfield? The Field of Dreams clip on the jumbotron was nice though. But I can't complain though because I saw a good Gary Glover performance, a couple of Thomas homers, and beautiful play at the plate (3-2) and most importantly, A WHITE SOX WINNER!