PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find 2005 World Series White Sox merchandise?

Whitesoxfan23
10-16-2008, 07:25 AM
I live in Oklahoma, so I have to do my ordering off the internet, since I'm not close to Chicago. I've never gotten any 2005 World Series Sox stuff, so I think it's about time I do that. I'd like a World Series cap, t-shirt, pennant, etc. I've searched and haven't had that much luck. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks a bunch.

Frontman
10-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Try calling Triple Threat Sports in Mokena IL; and try calling Plaques Plus in Orland Park IL. Last time I was in PP; they had a few things, but its been awhile.

cbone
10-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Google what you are looking for. I recently wanted to replace a 2005 world series I had and was amazed at how many sites had 2005 merchandise. Plaques Plus in Chicago Ridge still has a lot of stuff if you are looking for plaques, pictures etc...

Red Barchetta
10-16-2008, 10:20 AM
I am so glad I dropped the coin and bought the World Series Champions parade jacket. I don't wear it much (now living in Florida), however I wear it every time I go back to Chicago in cold weather, plus it's something I can give me son when he is older.

I did a search earlier just to see if someone was auctioning on off, etc. and could not find it.

Has anyone in Chicago seen it in any stores?

Lundind1
10-16-2008, 10:32 AM
I think grandstand a few blocks over has them, but very few now.

kruzer31
10-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Ebay...just type in 2005 white sox. They have pennants, shirts, the hats from time to time. usuaally 150-200 items always on the bay

soxpride724
10-16-2008, 08:55 PM
I think grandstand a few blocks over has them, but very few now.

They are also selling WS items online.

IrishElvis
10-17-2008, 09:55 AM
I am so glad I dropped the coin and bought the World Series Champions parade jacket. I don't wear it much (now living in Florida), however I wear it every time I go back to Chicago in cold weather, plus it's something I can give me son when he is older.

I did a search earlier just to see if someone was auctioning on off, etc. and could not find it.

Has anyone in Chicago seen it in any stores?

Grandstand has the Parade jackets. I picked one up on the last game of the season ALDS Game #4. They only had Mediums and 2XL left. They still look awesome!

MiamiSpartan
10-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I could use an XL WS tshirt, 'cause my large shirt......shrunk...:wink:

Nellie_Fox
10-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I could use an XL WS tshirt, 'cause my large shirt......shrunk...:wink:It's just amazing how things will shrink over time. Even just hanging in the closet. I have a Sox jersey that used to fit just fine. Then I get it out, and I can't button it without serious button strain. I don't get it.