PDA

View Full Version : Garland and something said during the Scrubs game

FanOf14
05-18-2002, 12:16 PM
As a Sox fan, I find it my duty to watch whoever is playing the Scrubs to cheer that team on and also enjoy watching the Scrubs roll over and die on the field and to watch Soso make a complete fool of himself - he went above and beyond the call of duty last night in the field - everything was getting past him! They were saying that the Scrubs were thinking about calling Prior up as early as next week. From the numbers I've heard that he is putting up, he isn't ready. Also, haven't they noticed that pitching isn't their biggest problem? Last I checked, they couldn't cross homeplate for love or money. Can't win if you can't score. They also haven't figured out what to do with those padded things that are on one of their hands. I just thought it was funny that they think that one person - one guy that plays once every five days is going to save them.

Back from the interruption to the Sox. Garland needs to go to the pen and KW needs to get us a starter with consistancy (preferrably consistantly good). I wish someone could figure out what Garland needs to get his a$$ in gear, but at this point in time, I am not sure the Sox can afford to wait and find out any longer (I just mean put him in the pen, not give up on him). I hope that after that awesome start, Danny will gain confidence and be more consistant. I also hope PK can start a new hitting streak tonight. I was told that PK either came close or is close to breaking some sort of record of games hit in/games played, does anyone know anything about that? From what I was told, it was something that was on ESPN.

Does mlb post a running total of all-star votes that have been cast online anywhere?