PDA

View Full Version : ALCS Ticket Refunds

nug0hs
10-07-2008, 11:16 AM
How does this work? I have 2 tix for each of the first 2 home games that could have been...haven't heard anything from Ticketmaster yet...do I need to mail those in to someone or do they automatically refund me?

chisoxmike
10-07-2008, 11:20 AM
The face value of the ticket is automatically refunded to the card about 30 days after the season is over.

IlliniOne82
10-07-2008, 11:21 AM
The way I understand it they just credit the card you used to purchase the tickets. I'm not sure how long it takes for that to happen though.

jabrch
10-07-2008, 11:39 AM
The way I understand it they just credit the card you used to purchase the tickets. I'm not sure how long it takes for that to happen though.

Exactly - usually 3 weeks or so...

nug0hs
10-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Great....so I can just shred those "tickets" ? I want to erase all remnants of what could have been, similar to a bad breakup's final days

StarvingRussian
10-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Exactly - usually 3 weeks or so...

Wow, it really takes that long? That sucks. Those *******s will take the money as soon as you order the tickets then take 3 weeks to give it back. That really blows.

itsnotrequired
10-07-2008, 12:37 PM
When Ticketmaster issues you a refund for a ticket, it will issue a refund of the ticket's face value paid (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid), the facility fee and the convenience charge, unless the ticket was sold through TicketExchange in which case Ticketmaster will issue a refund of the ticket price you paid on TicketExchange and the convenience charge (if any) you paid on TicketExchange. If the event was scheduled to occur in Canada, then the order processing fee will also be refunded (but not for events that were scheduled to occur in the United States). In no event will delivery prices or any other fees or amounts be refunded.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/cancelled.html

2008 itsnotrequired