PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Oh **** The Cubs

Rockabilly
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
http://www.comcast.net/sports/russakoffrules/12517/ozziebleepthecubs/

This is why I love Ozzie

bigsoxfan420
10-06-2008, 01:57 PM
The comments are the funniest I've read in long time. "Oh, BLEEP, the Cubs" is right.

aryzner
10-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Good for him saying that. He should be a little annoyed by that question. He's got his own team to worry about and they're asking him about the goddamn Cubs?

PatK
10-06-2008, 02:31 PM
What's funny is the comments to that article.

It just proves to us what we've known all along- with Cubs, it's about anything but winning baseball.

oeo
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Good for him saying that. He should be a little annoyed by that question. He's got his own team to worry about and they're asking him about the goddamn Cubs?

Yeah. If the tables were turned and Lou Piniella was asked the same type of question, people don't think we would get a similar response?

His team just won, he doesn't give a **** about the Cubs, nor should he. This is why people hate the Cubs. It's all Cubs, all the time...even when they lose.

thomas35forever
10-06-2008, 03:00 PM
**** the Cubs is right. Tell 'em, Ozzie.

Ex-Chicagoan
10-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Just read the comments, and...wow. The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. That's borne out on that web page.

Just... wow.

eriqjaffe
10-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Just read the comments, and...wow. The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. That's borne out on that web page.

Just... wow.There is no lower form of human discourse than anonymous blog commentary.

turners56
10-06-2008, 03:35 PM
The comments are hilarious. Cubs fans are still acting like they're all that after getting their asses handed to them. Way to misinterpret what Ozzie says media members.

What a dumb ass question by the reporter. Talk about the god damn Sox, they won. The Cubs are a story for another day.

Dan the Man
10-06-2008, 04:34 PM
The funny part about the comments is that the cub fans just assume Ozzie just said this randomly. They fail to recognize that some worthless media member asked about the cubs, he didn't bring it up.

SteveFakeBlood
10-06-2008, 04:48 PM
There is no lower form of human discourse than anonymous blog commentary.

:bandance: Haha, gold star for you, sir. Although in my opinion, the lowest form is actually the comments people attribute to their own names on Youtube. (I refuse to get a Youtube account, because if I did I might attempt to put all the morons there in their place, which is an impossible feat.) Still, close enough.

I guess I'm not surprised that this came out of the New York Post, the most gloriously ****ty "newspaper" produced in a major American city.

~Steve