PDA

View Full Version : I think I jinxed Buehrle


danman31
08-03-2001, 08:40 PM
I hadn't seen any of the game until I turned it on during the top of the 7th. Then I see Buehrle give up that leadoff single, and think nothing of it until Hawk said "And there's the 1st hit of the game for TB." I flip out and think I jinxed him. Oh man, I'm sorry Mark. Damn!

WindyCityHusker
08-03-2001, 08:45 PM
There you go Cerberus, you're off the hook

:capone
I'll see to it that we don't hear anymore from this "danman31"

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by danman31
I hadn't seen any of the game until I turned it on during the top of the 7th. Then I see Buehrle give up that leadoff single, and think nothing of it until Hawk said "And there's the 1st hit of the game for TB." I flip out and think I jinxed him. Oh man, I'm sorry Mark. Damn!

:burly
Just don't let it happen again.

CerberusWG
08-03-2001, 08:46 PM
Woohoo! :)

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by WindyCityHusker
There you go Cerberus, you're off the hook

:capone
I'll see to it that we don't hear anymore from this "danman31"

:moron
Hey your going to beat up "Sox Fans"?
I'm in!

WindyCityHusker
08-03-2001, 08:48 PM
:capone
I'll see to it, Moron, that you will not be living on Feb 15, 2002.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by WindyCityHusker
:capone
I'll see to it, Moron, that you will not be living on Feb 15, 2002.

:moron
What is so special about 2-15-02?

WindyCityHusker
08-03-2001, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


:moron
What is so special about 2-15-02?

:capone
You should know your history a little better, maybe you'd be able to avoid certain "situations." There's this thing called the Valentines Day (that's the day that people who actually have others who love them get "valentines") Massacre, look into it.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by WindyCityHusker


:capone
You should know your history a little better, maybe you'd be able to avoid certain "situations." There's this thing called the Valentines Day (that's the day that people who actually have others who love them get "valentines") Massacre, look into it.

:moron
Oh Yeah!
I remember that I just wanted to see if you did.

danman31
08-03-2001, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG:
Woohoo!

You're welcome.


Originally posted by Jerry Manuel:
:burly
Just don't let it happen again.

Don't worry it won't.