PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster tix

soxwon
10-05-2008, 09:20 PM
In the event, im doubting it happens.
that the second rnd for the sox doesnt happen, will tickets purchased be credited to your credit card?
I went today to pickup second rnd tix i have at the will call, and was told tickets would be printed day of game.

DumpJerry
10-05-2008, 09:45 PM
You do realize that when you post in the Ticket Exchange, nobody, other than mods, can post a response to your thread?

This is why it got moved to The Clubhouse.

realflava23
10-05-2008, 09:48 PM
In the event, im doubting it happens.
that the second rnd for the sox doesnt happen, will tickets purchased be credited to your credit card?
I went today to pickup second rnd tix i have at the will call, and was told tickets would be printed day of game.

I know it will be credited to your CC. But are you saying you couldn't pick up the tix?

soxwon
10-05-2008, 10:09 PM
I know it will be credited to your CC. But are you saying you couldn't pick up the tix?

yes i went today, but they said game day only.
I only had an option for insta print or will call.

realflava23
10-05-2008, 10:13 PM
yes i went today, but they said game day only.
I only had an option for insta print or will call.

But the email said.

In an effort to ease will call pickup lines, we strongly recommend ticketFast e-delivery. However, if you do choose the will call option you must pick your order up no later than one day before Home Game 1. The White Sox Ticket Office will be open from 9am to 9pm CT, seven days a week between now and the end of the postseason. All unclaimed orders will be cancelled the morning of Home Game 1.