PDA

View Full Version : Canseco to tell all

Paulwny
05-17-2002, 07:09 PM
he's going to write a book.

http://www.canoe.ca/Slam020517/mlb_can-ap.html

charlie browned
05-17-2002, 11:15 PM
I believe him. It's not maple bats, it's not juiced balls--it's juiced players (and he was one of them).

WinningUgly!
05-18-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by charlie browned
I believe him. It's not maple bats, it's not juiced balls--it's juiced players (and he was one of them).

Yup.

WhiteSoxWinner
05-18-2002, 02:14 PM
I heard Canseco talking on Dan Patrick's radio show on Tuesday. Canseco was not only going to burn bridges, he was bringing a flamethrower and going for whole cities. The funny part were the radio guys. Patrick was doing his best to get an advanced read of the book so he could "help Jose make a decision whether he wanted to actually publish book." Yeah right, he tells Jose not to write it and then leaks it piee by piece on his show and SportsCenter. Rob Dibble seemed concerned that he might be IN the book. All he kept saying was, "Don't do it Jose," and would then be quiet for a while. Probably looking in the phonebook for a good lawyer. Sean Salisbury was the only one who seemed genuinely concerned with Conseco the person. I'll look forward to the book. On the show. he said he hoped to have it out by the World Series (assuming there is one).