PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Song?

jennk44
10-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Well I am new here, so I don't really know how everything works - my last thread ended up in the roadhouse - I made a comment about the singer of Queen that Nellie Fox did not like - I am sorry!
-
Not really sure if that post went there because of the comment I made or because picking out a White Sox song is not important-
I guess I'll find out!
-
I think a good song should be one that fans can sing along to - my choices are
Eye of the Tiger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHWS0H2JqSU
-
or Queens Another One Bites the Dust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMenB9Ywh2Q

pmck003
10-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I think they're both a little overused/obvious, was a pretty funny thread though

ChiSoxFan81
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Living on the Edge?

Nellie_Fox
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Well I am new here, so I don't really know how everything works - my last thread ended up in the roadhouse - I made a comment about the singer of Queen that Nellie Fox did not like - I am sorry!Go to the top of the page and read the board rules.
-
Not really sure if that post went there because of the comment I made or because picking out a White Sox song is not important-
I guess I'll find out!It got roadhoused because it was just people trying to top each other with ridiculousness that had nothing to do with the White Sox. That's where threads that degenerate like that end up.

I won't comment on how "important" it is to pick out a "White Sox song."

jennk44
10-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Go to the top of the page and read the board rules.
-
It got roadhoused because it was just people trying to top each other with ridiculousness that had nothing to do with the White Sox. That's where threads that degenerate like that end up.

OK! My Bad!
I won't say anything else about the song - just thought some people might of thought it was important -
Case Closed-
you could move it to the Garbage Section!

jennk44
10-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Go to the top of the page and read the board rules.
-
It got roadhoused because it was just people trying to top each other with ridiculousness that had nothing to do with the White Sox. That's where threads that degenerate like that end up.

WOW!!
There are ALOT of rules!!
I hope I can remember them all! :scratch:

nasox
10-03-2008, 02:21 PM
OK! My Bad!
I won't say anything else about the song - just thought some people might of thought it was important -
Case Closed-
you could move it to the Garbage Section!

n00b

hi im skot
10-03-2008, 02:54 PM
n00b

:rolling:

:welcome:

jennk44
10-03-2008, 03:15 PM
n00b

:whiner:
You are just mean!!