PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen bar tables - Game 3

Law11
10-02-2008, 11:21 AM
A friend of mine just offered me a ticket for Game 3. Says he has a picnic type table reserved and the only place i can think he is talking about is the BP bar tables.

Anyone ever sit out there for a game? Im assuming you enter in that RF corner entrance..

soxfan43
10-02-2008, 11:25 AM
A friend of mine just offered me a ticket for Game 3. Says he has a picnic type table reserved and the only place i can think he is talking about is the BP bar tables.

Anyone ever sit out there for a game? Im assuming you enter in that RF corner entrance..

I believe that is what he's talking about. I've sat there for a game, great place to see it from if you're on that upper area. Waitresses and all that as well. Definitely a good place to watch the game , ya lucky bastard.

jabrch
10-02-2008, 11:27 AM

I thought those were held for VIPs for post season. During regular season you can only get them before game time by going right to the BPB.

That's a GREAT way to watch a game.

Law11
10-02-2008, 11:33 AM
He did say we had a server so it must be the area. He spent like 5k on some package to get all the games. His suite was booked up with his company big shots so he did this for his clients. He was explaining it all to me but all I was hearing was I have an extra ticket for Game 3..

Very cool. have to bring the camera.