PDA

View Full Version : ALDS Ticket Question

PeoriaSoxFan
10-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Does anyone know what is going on with tickets for the ALDS? I am assuming they are all sold out. People were lining up last night after the game at the box office, but I am pretty sure it never opened up. The Sox site says there was a lottery for season ticket holders and WhiteSox.com registered user. I am a registered user, but don't recall an email, etc., regarding the lottery registration.

I am guessing they are gone and I will need to turn to Stub Hub/Ebay, etc., but didn't know if anymore would be released.

Law11
10-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Im surprised most people didnt know about the online lottery. They (SOX) chose the winners last week for the ALDS. And the ALCS lottery I think is closed now to new entries for that I believe. I know I got an email saying last chance to enter for ALCS so I did.

ChiSoxFan81
10-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Yeah, the people lining up at the box office last night had me a little confused too. The only thing I can think of it that the people who won the lottery wanted to pick up their tickets from will call.

Jaffar
10-01-2008, 12:11 PM
I saw these people last night too. I'm being told people are on the news complaining about how Sox reps told them ALDS tickets went on sale today at 9 am....