PDA

View Full Version : Best Post-game interviews

hawkjt
10-01-2008, 11:42 AM
OC: he was wild..when asked about how he challenged his teammates last week he just said he did it because he knows they have heart. I like this guy in the playoffs...love his inside out swing(only sox that does that).

JD: I like how he does not entertain dumb questions...guy asked him what the identity of the Sox is....he said.''I dont know''...the answer? Winners!
JD admitted the offense will put you to sleep but then boom...Thome happens.

MB: the ulitmate fans player..he really cited winning it at home as the greatest part of this victory.

Johnny Big Balls....said he was still shaking from excitement after the game...

Thome was into enjoying the moment...smell the roses ,big man.
PK...the captain said it all when he was asked about the last two week...
''none of that matters now,we are in''

Big Bad Bobby...I think he was near tears in his interview...he has been haunted by that last game in minny for a week...all gone now.

I will never tire of those Comcast Postgame shows when the Sox win.
Belting Bill was feeling fine....:D:

chisoxwschamps05
10-01-2008, 11:46 AM
OC: he was wild..when asked about how he challenged his teammates last week he just said he did it because he knows they have heart. I like this guy in the playoffs...love his inside out swing(only sox that does that).

JD: I like how he does not entertain dumb questions...guy asked him what the identity of the Sox is....he said.''I dont know''...the answer? Winners!
JD admitted the offense will put you to sleep but then boom...Thome happens.

MB: the ulitmate fans player..he really cited winning it at home as the greatest part of this victory.

Johnny Big Balls....said he was still shaking from excitement after the game...

Thome was into enjoying the moment...smell the roses ,big man.
PK...the captain said it all when he was asked about the last two week...
''none of that matters now,we are in''

Big Bad Bobby...I think he was near tears in his interview...he has been haunted by that last game in minny for a week...all gone now.

I will never tire of those Comcast Postgame shows when the Sox win.
Belting Bill was feeling fine....:D:
He also called the Twins ****heads again, which was awesome.:D:

Hokiesox
10-01-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm glad Bobby can get that game last week out of his head. That coulda been a career killer.

Britt Burns
10-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I'm glad Bobby can get that game last week out of his head. That coulda been a career killer.

That was the hardest he has thrown all season, by far. I think the gun had him at 100 for that last pitch, which if not completely accurate is 4-5 mph than normal this season.