PDA

View Full Version : Gametime on Sunday?

ChicagoHoosier
10-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Anyone know when the gametime on Sunday will be announced? I'm guessing an early game due to the other west-coast games scheduled, but anyone have the inside track or knowledge on this?

sox1970
10-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Might not know until Saturday. Since TBS has rights to all of the games, there are potentially four games Sunday. That means bloody mary's in the parking lot.

Marqhead
10-01-2008, 08:51 AM
This is huge for me. I'm flying in from Maryland Friday to go to Sunday's game. Might not be able to schedule a flight back until Saturday night :?:.

Sad
10-01-2008, 08:56 AM
This is huge for me. I'm flying in from Maryland Friday to go to Sunday's game. Might not be able to schedule a flight back until Saturday night :?:.

Sat night- yikes!

my buddy's driving over from Canada
I guess I should just tell him to come out and plan on spending Sat night at my place

I'm stoked for that game :gulp:

ChicagoHoosier
10-01-2008, 08:57 AM
I have a 7:30 flight OUT of Chicago on Sunday, so just hoping this doesn't interfere, especially if I stumble across a ticket.

nysox35
10-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Well, LA will definitely be playing in Boston, so you can figure that one is probably going to be in the 7pm eastern range.

The 2 NL Sunday games are not definitely going to happen, but if the Cubs play, they'd likely be on at 10pm eastern since the game is in LA.

That leaves an early or mid afternoon slot, in my opinion, for the White Sox and a potential Brewers-Phillies game.

chisoxfanatic
10-01-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm hoping for the mid-afternoon spot. I'd like to watch as much of the Bears game too before getting to the game.

DaBears
10-01-2008, 01:05 PM
i am pretty sure I wont be able to watch Game 3:(:

Ill be in Detroit for the Bears game, then Ive got a late flight out. Unless this game is played at 5 or so, and they have it on at the airport, Im screwed:(:

DSpivack
10-01-2008, 01:26 PM
i am pretty sure I wont be able to watch Game 3:(:

Ill be in Detroit for the Bears game, then Ive got a late flight out. Unless this game is played at 5 or so, and they have it on at the airport, Im screwed:(:

I have a 2:30ET flight to Texas thursday, friday night is a rehearsal dinner, saturday wedding, and I'm flying back sunday evening. I don't know if I'll be able to watch anything before a possible Game 4. :whiner:

chisoxfanatic
10-01-2008, 01:28 PM
I have a 2:30ET flight to Texas thursday, friday night is a rehearsal dinner, saturday wedding, and I'm flying back sunday evening. I don't know if I'll be able to watch anything before a possible Game 4. :whiner:
At the rehearsal dinner, you suddenly come down with food poisoning. :cool:

DSpivack
10-01-2008, 01:33 PM
At the rehearsal dinner, you suddenly come down with food poisoning. :cool:

Or I show at the airport 6 hours early and, whoops! I was supposed to get on a flight to Austin, not Tampa.