PDA

View Full Version : Radio Broadcast for tonight

DubSox
09-30-2008, 05:54 PM
I live in Orlando, Fl, and will only be able to watch the game til 9pm, after which I have to ride the bus home, I know the game will be on the radio locally in Chitown, but does anyone have experience with streaming the radio broadcast to their phone, or do they even broadcast live games over the internet radio station?

This is kind of random, and if its in the wrong forum my apologies

ajtokarz
09-30-2008, 06:03 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/news/story?page=2008mlbonespnradio

It's being broadcast on ESPN Radio....you may luck out.....think it's 1060 from what i just saw.

That is hoping you have a normal old walkman with an AM radio on it.........

DubSox
09-30-2008, 06:04 PM
thanks, I might have an easier time getting that to stream rather than the local Chicago stations.

ajtokarz
09-30-2008, 06:08 PM
thanks, I might have an easier time getting that to stream rather than the local Chicago stations.

You can probably stop at a drug store, pick up a walkman for 10 bucks, and not have to worry about a stream and listen to the local AM station......

May be a little easier, because due to MLB, ESPN does not stream live events.

if you're desperate for a stream, then you gotta go to MLB.com, and buy the package from them..........

DubSox
09-30-2008, 06:21 PM
You can probably stop at a drug store, pick up a walkman for 10 bucks, and not have to worry about a stream and listen to the local AM station......

May be a little easier, because due to MLB, ESPN does not stream live events.

if you're desperate for a stream, then you gotta go to MLB.com, and buy the package from them..........

that's what I don't want to do.....

...I'll find some way around it, hopefully.