PDA

View Full Version : FYI-For will call get there early

UofCSoxFan
09-30-2008, 02:44 PM
Just got an email from the Sox saying a lot of fans elected the Will Call pickup option and they encouraged people to get there early to avoid long lines.

If Ticketmaster didn't nickle and dime people every chance they got (charging $2.50 for emailed tickets), this probably wouldn't be a problem

kobo
09-30-2008, 02:50 PM
I never choose to print my tickets because I like a hard copy, but I had a feeling Will Call was going to be crazy for tonight's game so I went ahead and printed them out. Glad I did!

Sell Jerry Sell!
09-30-2008, 02:56 PM
For those of you that know a graphic designer, if you print your tickets at home and you purchase upper deck seats. A good graphic designer would be able to switch the sections so you don't have to sit in the upper tank. You can't sit on the lower level but you can walk around behind the outfield seats, if you choose. FYI, keep the actual pdf so the ticket people can scan that one to get into the park and then switch to show the guys on the first level.

soltrain21
09-30-2008, 02:59 PM
For those of you that know a graphic designer, if you print your tickets at home and you purchase upper deck seats. A good graphic designer would be able to switch the sections so you don't have to sit in the upper tank. You can't sit on the lower level but you can walk around behind the outfield seats, if you choose. FYI, keep the actual pdf so the ticket people can scan that one to get into the park and then switch to show the guys on the first level.

And there is an appeal to the third base umpire...

hi im skot
09-30-2008, 03:00 PM

:rolling:

See ya!

thegooch
09-30-2008, 03:03 PM
How early do you think ya gotta get there to not wait in a huge line?

aryzner
09-30-2008, 03:04 PM
I got will call and I'm hoping it doesn't take too long as I'll be getting there around game time due to work and such. :\

jabrch
09-30-2008, 03:08 PM
For those of you that know a graphic designer,

You didn't....

btrain929
09-30-2008, 03:09 PM
I got will call and I'm hoping it doesn't take too long as I'll be getting there around game time due to work and such. :\

Haha, see ya in the 3rd inning....

Hokiesox
09-30-2008, 03:10 PM
You didn't....

I think he did. I also can't figure out why he wants JR to sell.

hi im skot
09-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Haha, see ya in the 3rd inning....

It won't be that bad. Once I get to the window, it usually takes 1 minute tops to get my tickets from will call.

They'll be moving the lines quickly tonight.

guillen4life13
09-30-2008, 04:02 PM
I think he did. I also can't figure out why he wants JR to sell.

A lot of us felt that way back in 2003. Reinsdorf wasn't exactly loved by WSI.

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-30-2008, 05:37 PM

Dude...really? :?:

Cat Thief
09-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Spent 20 min in line last night at will call. It's probably going to be worse tonight.

LoveYourSuit
09-30-2008, 05:47 PM
:popcorn:

Tell us more. You have a guy that can print American Currency too?