PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Twins Meetup Place Southern California

stevemcstud
09-30-2008, 02:00 PM
I was wondering if there was a bar or maybe a gathering where So Cal White Sox fans were going to meet up and watch the game??? Or if there was a regular place that they go.

Sorry if this is in wrong section, mods please move to appropriate place.

30DaysintheHole
09-30-2008, 02:08 PM
I haven't found one yet. I heard of a Chicago bar in Burbank...but I also heard it favors the Chubs. We are left to fend for ourselves out here!

Sox4ever77
09-30-2008, 02:10 PM
I haven't found one yet. I heard of a Chicago bar in Burbank...but I also heard it favors the Chubs. We are left to fend for ourselves out here!

Since you live where, you live, just grab some Tito's Tacos and some beer and enjoy the game at home. No bar food is better than Tito's.

That bar is called Tin Horn Flats and is a Bears bar. SRO on Sundays.

GoGoCrede
09-30-2008, 02:10 PM

Yeah no kidding. This summer when I was home working, I casually asked an Angels fan about her team. She asked who my team was, and I told her White Sox. She yelled, "BOO!" :D: 2005 is still fresh in their minds.

stevemcstud
09-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Yes..... Orange County has been overthrown by hispanic Angel fans. LOL. I thought maybe BJ's but probably not.

It's Dankerific
09-30-2008, 02:45 PM
I don't know where you should watch the game, but you should celebrate at Portillo's in Buena Park.

Sox4ever77
10-01-2008, 01:21 AM
I did some searching and found this.

http://chicago.meetup.com/12/